Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

Apparently he is being watched as a consideration to be in Serbia's squad for the Euros, not sure whether he'll start but he might as Serbia didn't call up any right backs to their last squad so it is a position they need players for.

Serbia are in the same group as England so be interesting to see if he does make the squad and how he gets on. If he is a serious consideration I imagine he'll make their squad in March for their friendlies against Russia and Cyprus. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Apparently he is being watched as a consideration to be in Serbia's squad for the Euros, not sure whether he'll start but he might as Serbia didn't call up any right backs to their last squad so it is a position they need players for.

Serbia are in the same group as England so be interesting to see if he does make the squad and how he gets on. If he is a serious consideration I imagine he'll make their squad in March for their friendlies against Russia and Cyprus. 

Us signing him can only help his case/profile 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Let’s hope everyone has more patience with him than they do Duran next season.

If that goal had of gone in and it only just missed the post, it would be a slightly different conversation. He does make defenders uncomfortable, that can't be sniffed at......probably makes some of his mates uncomfortable too, just a joke.

He is a bit emotionally raw, and a bit highly strung, but we can all see, he wants to do well....but he does offer effervescence, passion and a willingness to disrupt defences. He clearly wants to mix it, and disruption unhinges organised defences.

We are hardly swamped with that up front.

Nobody knows whether these young players, will ultimately make it, but he does have certain ingredients that appeal to me......Unai will act as the Lion Tamer, I suspect, and he will groom him with emotional intelligence and composure.

This boy, does have something, no doubt in my mind.....but we all know, he has a lot to learn.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The_Steve said:

I do love an out of the blue signing. Welcome Kosta! 

sorry, I misread it at first.

I thought you meant a signing from the Blues.

Edited by TRO

On 17/01/2024 at 13:32, Mic09 said:

I love these tweets; ''Villa have been tracking Nadeljkovic''.

Well no shit, I thought they just signed a random guy they never heard of. 

Its not the traditional Villa way. Am sure Salifou just turned up one day with boots

On 17/01/2024 at 16:02, Leeroy said:

Serbia usually play wing backs instead of a back 4

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its not the traditional Villa way. Am sure Salifou just turned up one day with boots

I believe that MON ‘scouted’ him as a pundit for BBC at the 2006 World Cup while representing Togo.

I’m so glad that we’re a proper football club these days!

8 hours ago, slovenian said:

He is flying to Birmingham tonight, expected to be officially announced on Monday or Tuesday, he's signing a five year deal, according to Serbian media.

Until TheTrees has posted with the details of all flights from Serbia to Birmingham I refuse to believe anything!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, allani said:

Until TheTrees has posted with the details of all flights from Serbia to Birmingham I refuse to believe anything!

he flies from Larnaca to Belgrade, Air Serbia Flight JU887 (ASL71Y) that's for sure but i can't find a direct flight from Belgrade to Birmingham. He will probably fly to London.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Must admit jealous of the lad, just turned 18 & a team in the top four in the best league in the world 🌎 wants you for the next 5 yrs atleast, probably quadrupling his wages. Tip my hat of to him, very well played sir, I hope you have many great years with us 👏👏👏

On 15/01/2024 at 11:12, Rich192 said:

This guy turned 18 last month, so he’ll be a homegrown player if he spends the next three seasons at the club. 

Missed a lot ofposts since - but is that definitely how it works as I was fairly confident that they had to spend 3 Years here before their 21st birthday - and obviously Kosta can't quite do so, as he turned 18 at the start of December, so will be a 4-6 weeks short of the deadline to count as Homegrown on his 21st birthday

Â