Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, Galway Lion said:

Jesus Christ. The last player I saw with feet that size was Bosko Balaban! The minute he ran on at Villa Park for his debut, I said to my mate “ that lad has clown feet”. Five minutes later he’d tripped over his own feet!

I hope history doesn’t repeat itself.

Relax!   The legs and feet are obviously photoshopped.

To the tune of Karma Chameleon...

"Kosta, Kosta, Kosta, Kosta, Kosta Nedeljkovic, the Belgrade Cafu, the Belgrade Cafuuuuuuuu". 

I really should be in the music industry.

He’s only broken into their first team this season. Obviously could be amazing, but this is absolutely a future signing - let’s not jump on his back like we do with Duran :D 

• Like 1

No way we'll be loaning him out again next season unless there are serious doubts about his ability.

Signing him before he turns 19 is a huge benefit as we can class him as one of our home grown players under Uefa rules. Currently only have one player in our squad that fits that criteria (Ramsey) and it makes for a challenge naming a full bench. Definitely signed with that future benefit in mind. And if we loan him out next season, he'll turn 19 while on loan and won't qualify.

Given he's already got champions league experience and his stats look impressive hopefully he carries on the way he started this season and becomes a rotation option for us next season.

Feels like a great signing. 

It’s definitely “Aston Villa are” in British English - that’s what the BBC, Sky, and newspapers would all say. It’s referring to the group of people who make up the club.

”Aston Villa is” is US style. It’s referring to the entity itself. It’s less personal, more corporate.

Hope that adds some useful color to the debate y’all. Cowabunga

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

There's a massive amount of ground between Mark Delaney and Gareth Bale 😅

Certainly is without doubt and while I agree with your hope that he will be better than Delaney just how much better we will have to wait and see. 

18 minutes ago, lexicon said:

There's a massive amount of ground between Mark Delaney and Gareth Bale 😅

Both Welsh full backs, but we didn’t get a chance to see if Delaney could start scoring overhead kicks in Champions League finals and play up front for Real Madrid because he stuck to his position at full back and did his job. So it’s just impossible to say if he might have been the best striker in the world or not unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Adam2003 said:

Both Welsh full backs, but we didn’t get a chance to see if Delaney could start scoring overhead kicks in Champions League finals and play up front for Real Madrid because he stuck to his position at full back and did his job. So it’s just impossible to say if he might have been the best striker in the world or not unfortunately.

Is this what you say down the pub when you compare yourself to Messi? 😅

Â