Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Without any context, that looks really promising.

Yes. I am hoping those are his numbers from Red Star, not on loan to Collective Farm No.7 in the Serbian Cabbage Producers League. 

58 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

surprise suprise  "VillaMole1" didn't get this one  once again. 

Neither did “Bosch”

fake ass, dumbass “itks”

nothing better to do?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Either way, excited to see the kid play.

My only frustration is the same as with Duran. We apparently have been tracking him and wanted him for a long time and we've waited until he's a month past the deadline to count as a future Homegrown player. With Archer, AJ - and likely KKH and Iroegbunam - to be sold, and our (correct) strategy in buying top XI talents from abroad, we don't have enough Homegrown talents to enter a full 25 Man Squad.

Had we sorted Duran and Kosta sooner, we maybe would've hit two birds with one stone, a player we like, for the first team squad and able to count as Homegrown in the future.

Still, always nice to see exciting young talent come to Villa. 

This guy turned 18 last month, so he’ll be a homegrown player if he spends the next three seasons at the club. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, wishywashy said:

It's a Kosta-ffective strategy to sign these talents when they're young and develop them into superstars.

Sadly I am stumped for a pun that would involve his last name

wishywashy.

I like these moves, particularly for younger players who are having to move country. By signing him now, and even loaning him back, we know he will be with the squad Day 1 of pre-season so he will be able to spend time in the summer before pre-season finding somewhere to live - getting all of that sorted in the gap between season end and pre-season started just gives greater opportunity for success as he integrates in to the team.

5 hours ago, Awol said:

Yes. I am hoping those are his numbers from Red Star, not on loan to Collective Farm No.7 in the Serbian Cabbage Producers League. 

Missed the boat on the need for cabbages as part of the match day experience I’m afraid.  😅

5 hours ago, Rich192 said:

This guy turned 18 last month, so he’ll be a homegrown player if he spends the next three seasons at the club. 

Does the 3 years count if we send him on loan to another club?  What if the club is abroad in the Serbian league?

18 minutes ago, duke313 said:

That’s actually quite tall for a full back 😂

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

defends the back post, in the air.

36 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Hopefully he can reach the @TRObase line of 7 ft in the near future! 🤣

can double up if we buy a basket ball team.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Does the 3 years count if we send him on loan to another club?  What if the club is abroad in the Serbian league?

No, he has to be at the club. For the same reason, Iroegbunam will never be a Villa homegrown player, only association homegrown, as he had that season out on loan. 

Â