Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

43 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Hopefully he can reach the @TRObase line of 7 ft in the near future! 🤣

New equipment just arrived at BMH......Now you will see who's really 6ft+

limbo pole.png

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

This is a bit of an odd one, £7.5m isn’t that much nowadays but those smaller transfers all add up eventually, it’s a lot to pay for a development project player. I’m not too sure how easy it will be to integrate an 18 year old defender into our senior set up, the trend recently has been to get rid of youngsters rather than developing them in the team but for the outlay there has to be a pathway lined up. Hopefully we’ve pulled out a gem, I’m more intrigued than anything else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 14/01/2024 at 11:15, wishywashy said:

It's a Kosta-ffective strategy to sign these talents when they're young and develop them into superstars.

Sadly I am stumped for a pun that would involve his last name

Like trying to find a Needlejković in a haystack

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Rich192 said:

No, he has to be at the club. For the same reason, Iroegbunam will never be a Villa homegrown player, only association homegrown, as he had that season out on loan. 

But would he (Tim)become home grown again after a few seasons not being on loan?

4 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

From this its plain to see he loves to attack and he loves a tackle. Got a touch of the Livramentos about him . 

The livramentos? Sounds like a problem…

spacer.png

17 hours ago, sne said:

Considering he only just turned 18 I imagine he can and will improve every aspect of his game including heading and timing.

Not every 18 yr old improves, we've had plenty that haven't. I'd like to think someone has seen potential here though, still a lot to pay for someone of that age from a weak league.

35 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Not every 18 yr old improves, we've had plenty that haven't. I'd like to think someone has seen potential here though, still a lot to pay for someone of that age from a weak league.

Apologies for the heavy dose of sarcasm but, what else would our scouting department be doing?

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Apologies for the heavy dose of sarcasm but, what else would our scouting department be doing?

And pretty much every other League in the world is weaker than the PL and somehow they manage to be OK at football despite not being English 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

No need at all to apologise, remind me how many teenagers we have signed in the last say 5 years are consitantly playing first team football? (for us)

Edited by zab6359

Â