Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

On 07/05/2024 at 17:44, VillaJ100 said:

How bads this hip injury? Could do without another Styrofoam player!

i thought it was knee? there was talks of the villa knee curse at the time because it happened within days of him signing for us

whatever the injury is, it ruled him out for the season though as he's not played since December

32 minutes ago, TomC said:

He was referring to Red Star, not Villa.

Don't think he was? Red Star didn't win a European cup in 84 did they?

Translation comes out as:

A very traditional club, certainly among the four most important in England. We also won the European trophy in 1984.

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

You're right. Red Star won in 1991. So whichever club he was talking about, it was wrong.

So like StewieGriffin said...sell him immediately! 🙃

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Translation comes out as:

A very traditional club, certainly among the four most important in England. We also won the European trophy in 1984.

Seems like a problem of Orwellian proportions. 

6 minutes ago, pete101 said:

So do we think he comes straight into squad or another loan?

I think it depends. We’ve signed him because we’ve seen something in him, and if he drinks in everything Emery asks him to do straight away,  we could see him in the starting XI quickly, like Rogers. If not, it’ll be 6 month loan at Christmas. He’s not a wet behind the ears kid, he’s played CL and is a full international already. 

I love Cash, but at times I do think he hasn’t quite got Emery’s tactical approach down like a lot of the other players, so Ned’s got a chance to impress.

20 minutes ago, Jenko#4 said:

I think it depends. We’ve signed him because we’ve seen something in him, and if he drinks in everything Emery asks him to do straight away,  we could see him in the starting XI quickly, like Rogers. If not, it’ll be 6 month loan at Christmas. He’s not a wet behind the ears kid, he’s played CL and is a full international already. 

I love Cash, but at times I do think he hasn’t quite got Emery’s tactical approach down like a lot of the other players, so Ned’s got a chance to impress.

I think he’s right in competing for a spot. As you say, he has Champions League experience - he isn’t coming here for a loan somewhere IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah we've already sold JJ to cover that according to everyone...

Seem to remember KKH was called back immediately from Swindon after their game against Citeh - who apparently made enquiries. If Pep wants to drop 50M on him we might have to consider it.. 

7 hours ago, CVByrne said:

He comes into squad. Gets time like Iroegbunam has got. He'll play EFL Cup etc..

Given that Cash seems to get injured at least once a year, Nedjelkovic may start some PL matches if he does well.

25 minutes ago, TomC said:

Given that Cash seems to get injured at least once a year, Nedjelkovic may start some PL matches if he does well.

Where do you think this leaves KKH? Loan out or sell? He’s 3 years older than Kosta and still struggling to get minutes? 

Just now, CroVillan said:

Where do you think this leaves KKH? Loan out or sell? He’s 3 years older than Kosta and still struggling to get minutes? 

On one hand, I haven't seen KKH play enough to have a really strong impression of him.

On the other hand, given that Unai hasn't played KKH even when Cash has been hurt, it's clear that Unai doesn't trust him. The question is whether that's because he has written him off or just doesn't think he's ready yet. This summer may tell us the answer.

• Like 1

Â