Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It will be hard to ever top this beauty, but if there ever was a season and a manufacturer...it has to be next year with Adidas surely:

96684aeb-d1e0-4706-8360-00ce490a9862.jpg

Yep… expect them to come up with something at least as good if not better… and hopefully for all the seasons we have Adidas…

On 11/01/2024 at 18:52, OutByEaster? said:

I think like any new company they'll start sensible - a conservative year one home kit with a claret body and sky blue sleeves - get your eye in so to speak, your feet under the table and so on.

I actually think Adidas are more likely to deliver a shirt that strays away from the norm as they back themselves to be a success. 

Castore, Kappa, Luke, all needed to stay conservative as they probably knew we were expecting them to make a balls up.

Claret body, blue sleeves are likely...but I wouldn't be surprised if there was an element that we haven't seen before to let us know they are 'here'. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

It will be hard to ever top this beauty, but if there ever was a season and a manufacturer...it has to be next year with Adidas surely:

Now imagine that with a decent crest and no (gambling) sponsor 

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Next season's shirt will look awful no matter what, because it has BK8 on it along with a shockingly bad crest.

That, and Adidas West Ham kits were dreadful.

Sooner we get rid of gambling from football, the better. 

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Next season's shirt will look awful no matter what, because it has BK8 on it along with a shockingly bad crest.

That, and Adidas West Ham kits were dreadful.

Sooner we get rid of gambling from football, the better. 

Lol the fact it's a gambling company doesn't change the look

21 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Adidas really got the Scotland 150th anniversary shirt/kit right last year, so hoping for something similar for us next season.  It was a beauty in my eyes:

IMG_1033.jpeg.9718a00a14b2bebe64d01bca788830d5.jpeg

IMG_1032.thumb.jpeg.9ba5f77a75ba50753326a9905f198010.jpeg

Not sure why they've all got an Aston Villa badge on them though? 

IMO think the first kit they produce will be more than an identikit as they’ll want to produce something special and iconic which can perhaps at a later date if the partnership proves fruitful be returned to. Read somewhere part of the appeal with Newcastle was the ability to go back to past iconic designs from an era of great success for Newcastle in the Keegan years and the possibilities that brings in increased shirt sales. 

IMG_9240.jpeg

IMG_9238.webp

They could have 5/6 shirts to sell next season with the home, away & 3rd and then 2-3 heritage fashion ones as well … 

Edited by thabucks

15 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

ChatGPT things…. IMG_2317.thumb.webp.b32c1b6ea02ef46004170153a0a46c80.webp

IMG_2316.webp

I saw a random claim Samsung was going to be our new sponsor funnily enough.

Likely nonsense though.

Apparently the BK8 deal is quite healthy.

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Likely nonsense though.

I think I got it from one of your posts above? I wanted to see how Samsung would look on our kits.

• Like 1

On 13/01/2024 at 08:40, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Likely nonsense though.

ITK...  our new sponsor:

TROJAN CONDOMS 

Imagine have TROJAN across the front of the shirts! 🤣

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

Still shit... Honestly, it looks really bad, Like something your old mans old man wore back post WW1.The neck is like a scarf, the trefoil looks 70's, the blue like it's been dipped in shit. It's horrendous 😂 

• Confused 1

Â