Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

33 minutes ago, thabucks said:

The documents refer to this being phase one - be interesting what further phases may include. The initial plans for the warehouse included offices so maybe these will now be housed in the club shop building instead. 

Some of the offices and spaces for storage and so on will be moving this summer to make way for hospitality.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wishywashy said:

The badges are still dire, but the rest... I'm listening.

This is a clear response to this year's sweat drenched kit. These ones will instead spontaneously combust or go up like a candle within 100 yards of the pre-match pyrotechnics. "We're on fire this season" will be used all too literally.  

On 08/05/2024 at 00:06, mrchnry said:

file-LG0H3wxivv4000uMo9idmsZ5.webp

Would be alright if Black Sabbath weren’t so unbearable to listen to - We really need to move on from this weak association we have with them. I’m a huge fan of music from many eras/genres, but our walkout song sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Ozzys voice twists up my spine. I am often jealous listening to other home teams walkout songs. 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

21 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Completely photoshopped 

Yeah, zoom in and there is zero definition to the badge, it's flat. The rest though is rather nice, love the collar.

A yellow/gold Adidas logo would be sweet. And the stripes on the blue sleeves. But man, that double outlined shield is hot trash. Hope the lion will be the gold one from those previous leaks because that badge has the potential to ruin everything.

Lovely teaser…

Proper claret. Nod to our heritage with stain glass style design and mosaic. Looks like a return of the ‘Prepared’ motto. Will be very interesting to see this launch. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, thabucks said:

That’s pretty special … wonder where it is - any ideas ? 

Looks a bit like Ludgate Hill, like Lionel Street and water street kind of way… but probably not as that’s just a guess

• Thanks 1

Any sort of improvement to the current villa shop will be a positive, but it is a bit of a comedown from at first a new megastore in the Villa Live complex, and then within our new north stand. You are still getting the same problem of a dated and nondescript structure right at the back of a drab car park behind the worst stand in the stadium. This is the bare minimum really. I went to championship clubs with Villa which had superior club shops. It was shame we closed the shop in the centre, that was a nice space but obviously did not generate enough money.

Â