Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

52 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Still shit... Honestly, it looks really bad, Like something your old mans old man wore back post WW1.The neck is like a scarf, the trefoil looks 70's, the blue like it's been dipped in shit. It's horrendous 😂 

And there will be a huge number of people begging for them to do it (and have been for a long time) 

Adidas bringing the trefoil back in to football will be a seller I'd expect their 3rd kits with it on next season to sell really well 

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I mean even with your dodgy photoshop skills, I am happy to say that this is wonderful. Oh but with actual blue sleeves!

3 hours ago, Rolta said:

I mean even with your dodgy photoshop skills, I am happy to say that this is wonderful. Oh but with actual blue sleeves!

I’ve always found people so incredibly kind on here…

😂

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And there will be a huge number of people begging for them to do it (and have been for a long time) 

Adidas bringing the trefoil back in to football will be a seller I'd expect their 3rd kits with it on next season to sell really well 

Why did you have to be serious.... I was having fun taking the piss out that shirt.

BTW I wear a lot of adidas kit for training etc and have a couple of legit collectors addidas football shirts with the trefoil. I prefer it much more than the new logo. I just prefer newer looking kits thats all.

Anyway it's a crap mock up shirt imo. 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

QPnE5Fx.jpg

I saw this on twitter earlier. Supposed leaks for Elite club Trefoil jackets (does have a Roma one too) Not so sure of the Juve one but a Claret and Blue one would potentially look good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Still shit... Honestly, it looks really bad, Like something your old mans old man wore back post WW1.The neck is like a scarf, the trefoil looks 70's, the blue like it's been dipped in shit. It's horrendous 😂 

Sometimes when you don't like something it's fine to just say nothing at all.

Appreciate that's not a virtue that we see on here too often, but nonetheless, might have been kinder in this case.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

QPnE5Fx.jpg

I saw this on twitter earlier. Supposed leaks for Elite club Trefoil jackets (does have a Roma one too) Not so sure of the Juve one but a Claret and Blue one would potentially look good.

Would like great with a monochrome (Gold) lion.

10 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

QPnE5Fx.jpg

They look like they were made in the 80s and should stay there. A claret and blue one may look better, if they follow the top middle colour pattern rather than the bottom left, but not sold on it really. 

6 minutes ago, 0Lamptey said:

The Euros kits, likely to be launched in the Spring (and subject to recent leaks) give a good indication about the next wave of Adidas shirt construction / general template.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Belgium deciding they like De Bruyne in light blue. 

That Germany one invokes serious nostalgia. Looks great.

The worry for me looking at them is that they don't want to do a "clean" kit, they all look busy with waves and patterns in the body of the kit rather than just keeping it simple 

That's how you end up with sound waves or some such shite on your shirt 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The worry for me looking at them is that they don't want to do a "clean" kit, they all look busy with waves and patterns in the body of the kit rather than just keeping it simple 

That's how you end up with sound waves or some such shite on your shirt 

It might just be for the Euros, just for national teams… kind of a retro callback to shirts of the past… some of them had crazy patterns and colours back in the day…

Adidas kits wouldn't look half as shit if the three stripes still went along the length of the sleeve.  The shoulder cut-off does and always has looked gash.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GarethRDR said:

Adidas kits wouldn't look half as shit if the three stripes still went along the length of the sleeve.  The shoulder cut-off does and always has looked gash.

But how else would they get all the sponsors in? 

😉

Still sussing out tools on app and it’s difficult working on phone or small screen,  but this is the best I can manage for blue sleeves (with this image). Mainly to get an idea of how the badge would look on the shirt…

Think it looks better without the blue sleeves and a similar design to the Luke shirt might be a good change up or alternative…

I’ve read that the trefoil is returning next season and there has been a clamour for it…

My fear is that Adidas will want their typical (highlighted rather than subtle) stripes on the shoulders but I hope they’d lay off that or use one of their alternative designs (they have changed placement and style of stripes for different shirts and clubs).

A more classic design or callback might be in store, for the 150th anniversary… an additional or third shirt design …

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But how else would they get all the sponsors in? 

😉

I have an answer for this; short sponsors. We'd have enough room on McGinn's alone to fund stadium redevelopment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I have an answer for this; short sponsors. We'd have enough room on McGinn's alone to fund stadium redevelopment.

He'd be the most sought after player in world football. A one man FFP monster with the deals a club could make for arse space.

• Like 1

Â