Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

On 22/01/2024 at 04:31, zeebra said:

I’m not sure if this is a good place to share/ask but I’m at a loss what to do as next step. I purchased online a Villa shirt for my son in October. The shirt never arrived, so I wrote to customer.services@shop.avfc.co.uk and some guy called Adrian replied saying it had got lost in the post, and would I like them to send another one or get a refund. I replied a refund. Since then no refund came and also no reply to any emails I send. Over 3 months I have emailed 4 times, with increasing frustration. But nothing is replied to. Any thoughts what I should do next? Or does anyone have a contact higher up at the club store?

That is shocking.I hope you get it resolved ASAP.

4 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Got tired of making badge designs so thought I'd have an early look at a kit design for next year using an Adidas template and the leaked badge design...

spacer.png

Think I might try a few different patterns... and maybe try something a little less obvious with the claret and blue to try and make it less 'West Hammy'

I think the gold stripes make it a Villa kit, I hope they use them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Got tired of making badge designs so thought I'd have an early look at a kit design for next year using an Adidas template and the leaked badge design...

spacer.png

Think I might try a few different patterns... and maybe try something a little less obvious with the claret and blue to try and make it less 'West Hammy'

What if the blue went past the shoulder line and continued down the sides?

73640330.0_1000x.jpg?v=1666797511

• 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

back of the neck at a guess

I thought that at first but then where is the neck collar! Also would it be allowed given that’s where the players names would be.  Then I thought maybe it’s the front  above where the adidas logo will be…hmmm…

19 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I thought that at first but then where is the neck collar! Also would it be allowed given that’s where the players names would be.  Then I thought maybe it’s the front  above where the adidas logo will be…hmmm…

my first thought was its the same as how liverpool have the 97 on the back of theirs, I'm sure we've done it previously but cant remember which kit, someone definitely put a little lion there recently

I'm also not sure how much you can take from it but also as a complete guess id say that the dimple effect would indicate a pro shirt or whatever adidas call them which is bigger news because they only do them for a certain category of team, might do some digging later tonight - or another one for @NurembergVillan

Edited by villa4europe
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'm going to recuse myself from this topic for the time being. As and when the club or brand formally share something I'll chip in with my £0.02 worth.

The only thing I'll add is that both Villa and the brand are going to be taking the relationship and the projected direction of the club very seriously. Champions League teams get Champions League service.

ee39541b-10df-4ab8-a303-49fce8cc246b_tex

Just as a precaution, what kinda service does Europa League teams get?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'm going to recuse myself from this topic for the time being. As and when the club or brand formally share something I'll chip in with my £0.02 worth.

The only thing I'll add is that both Villa and the brand are going to be taking the relationship and the projected direction of the club very seriously. Champions League teams get Champions League service.

Not questioning you at all but is this based on something you've heard from inside the club or just a hunch?

12 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

It'd be great if we ended up being one of Adidas' more high-focus teams: I saw that Adidas' trefoil logo will be on the third kits of their "Elite" teams next season.

I don't think it is a coincidence that they've signed / agreed deals with both Newcastle and us.

Â