Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

14 minutes ago, smg said:

Seriously ?

Na, I was just curious 😆 wanted to see how the colours would look… obviously we’d get a design more specific and tailored to us.

Let me have my fun! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I like the middle one.

Thanks, I just had a quick go on my phone… not got the best tools to work with. Couldn’t change the colour of the shorts without messing it all up…

Just wondered how it would look… regardless, I’m excited to see what Adidas can come up with for us… especially for our 150th anniversary too…

As long as we don’t get a bog standard or boring design… I don’t like it when the traditional/usual stripes “dominate”

I think I prefer clean, minimalist designs too…

Really like the Scotland shirt, and badge:

spacer.png

• Like 2

Reality is we'll get something very close to the Arsenal shirt I imagine, or rather whatever the arsenal shirt looks like.

37895508_xxl.jpg

This in claret and blue basically. Maybe the 3 stripes would stay gold?

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

id like the collar to match the cuffs (KW) in a kind of 50s throw back

maybe even better with a late 70s collar

edit - maybe better as an away shirt in white too like the late 70s

image.png.545545c76c05aed32197329100c6c828.png

an updated version of that shirt is long overdue

Edited by villa4europe

5 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

We have light blue sleeves on our home shirt, or it can go and get ****.

How many variations of light blue sleeves and claret body do you think there are? I get it should be this most of the time, but never varying from it is going to limit us quite substantially

• Like 1

Yet another demonstration of how horrific this badge is and how it brings everything down…

There are hundreds of better, more visually appealing and relevant ones that so many people have put together…

Yeah, it’s not how it would appear in/on fabric/material… (this was minimised from a sharp or clear original image) but the yellow lion on pale blue would be even more obscured and blurry or blobby then… I’m shocked they didn’t solve or realise this contrast issue.

The badge above is leagues better and smarter.

spacer.png

🤮 

Edited by Jas10

I think like any new company they'll start sensible - a conservative year one home kit with a claret body and sky blue sleeves - get your eye in so to speak, your feet under the table and so on.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think like any new company they'll start sensible - a conservative year one home kit with a claret body and sky blue sleeves - get your eye in so to speak, your feet under the table and so on.

Nothing special (vintage/retro/celebratory) for 150th anniversary?

Â