Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

It's hard to tell because to be fair anyone with the kit editing ability could take those off footy headlines 

I also think you can see a snippet of the away shirt and it looked light blue with a claret sponsor and monochrome badge 

What's the current shirt fit like vs Kappa for us porky bastards? Given this will be our last season with a decent badge for the foreseeable, I'm considering plumping for the home and away. I was an XXL in Kappa but as they always run stupidly tight, hoping I can go down to an XL and it still be a nice loose fit.

3 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

What's the current shirt fit like vs Kappa for us porky bastards? Given this will be our last season with a decent badge for the foreseeable, I'm considering plumping for the home and away. I was an XXL in Kappa but as they always run stupidly tight, hoping I can go down to an XL and it still be a nice loose fit.

It's definitely a lot roomier than the Kappa kit, I'd say you could size down fairly comfortably.

• Thanks 1

On 23/04/2024 at 04:29, villa4europe said:

It's hard to tell because to be fair anyone with the kit editing ability could take those off footy headlines 

I also think you can see a snippet of the away shirt and it looked light blue with a claret sponsor and monochrome badge 

In the full tiktok you can see this year's away complete with the round badge and the BK8 logo to the left of our kit. If this was legitimately next year's stuff, it wouldn't have last year's away kit in it. I'm content to call this a concept.

image.png.d98543c6f10251e7f0f56b73c49f32e5.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

In the full tiktok you can see this year's away complete with the round badge and the BK8 logo to the left of our kit. If this was legitimately next year's stuff, it wouldn't have last year's away kit in it. I'm content to call this a concept.

I'd say this actually adds more weight to it being genuine, only adding kits once they have the designs rather than added random concepts - as you'd assume they'd apply generic concepts for home and away in that case?

19 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Good spotting,

Also in the video, it had 2 home shirts for spurs. So I think it’s just a fan mock up of kits. 

But good on them to get the new betano logo, as well as the newer Villa badge too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I just ordered Larges for away and 3rd kit. For Kappa I also had large and it was too tight around the stomach area. 

Chancing Large again. 

Adidas will be a much better fit I’m sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Don't think it's a concept I think it's a guy messing about on FIFA 

The thing is with the other kits that he's shown is that they all have leaks out there already whereas ours doesn't so if it is someone on FIFA using stuff they've seen elsewhere then with us it's hard to know where that elsewhere is (all the other kits are on footy headlines) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

aston-villa-to-have-new-kit-supplier-main-sponsor-next-season.jpg

its going to happen because its the adidas template but i cant see them yellow bits and not think west midlands village

it was inevitable, finally get adidas, dont like their template

• Like 1

Â