Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

On 22/04/2024 at 19:39, CarryOnVilla said:

here’s the original video. Indeed from yesterday.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGe9R8DVv/

can anyone speak French? 

also seems like concepts as there’s two home kits for spurs 

He mostly just introduces the kits home and away for each club, says the colour is a bit weird.

He also says "Do you like the concept?" but apparently it's more like "do you like the concept of this type of video?" Rather than calling the kits concept designs

Though I'm unconvinced on that part but that's what I'm told

14 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I didn't like the Luke kit. Still not mad about it except for it was a good season in the end.

I think people just wanted to like it because it was a different brand and Luke is a Villa fan. In reality it wasn't very nice at all.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I think people just wanted to like it because it was a different brand and Luke is a Villa fan. In reality it wasn't very nice at all.

That's not true at all. I can only speak for myself and friends / family but we all like it because we think it looks great. Nothing to do with the Luke brand at all. If anything, the Luke logo is the worst part of the kit.

It's my favourite villa kit since the 90s. People just have different tastes, and a big percentage of people genuinely like the shirt. Not sure why some people question this. You don't like it, great.

This season's kit, in my opinion, is one of the worst I've seen since following the Villa (1989/90 season). It's down there with the hummel shirts of the 2000s. Doesn't mean I can't accept that other people may like it.

Edited by Billson
Grammar
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I disagree and I think it was overwhelmingly popular at the time. It's probably the most difficult of our recent home shirts to find for sale online, and if you do find one it's usually hundreds of pounds.

This appeared on Reddit last night, apparently found in a Turkish market. Obviously the spponsor is wrong. I hope to god that's just a guess by somebody, and not what the actual kit is going to look like, because it's terrible.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Risso said:

This appeared on Reddit last night, apparently found in a Turkish market. Obviously the spponsor is wrong. I hope to god that's just a guess by somebody, and not what the actual kit is going to look like, because it's terrible.

Happy New Year!

• Haha 1

I’ve been to Turkey several times and seen the fakest shirts for teams like PSG and Real Madrid sold in markets. That shirt is so clearly a fake. I don’t see why it should be taken so seriously by anyone. 

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Our sponsor next season it betano not BK8 so that jersey can't be right..

I stated in the post that the sponsor was wrong. It doesn't discount the fact that somebody has seen the template for this season's kit, and just put the existing sponsor on it though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I’ve been to Turkey several times and seen the fakest shirts for teams like PSG and Real Madrid sold in markets. That shirt is so clearly a fake. I don’t see why it should be taken so seriously by anyone. 

Of course it's a fake. Is it a fake based on what the actual shirt is going to look like though?

On 27/04/2024 at 11:13, Captain_Townsend said:

Beautiful, well done whoever designed this.

Thanks. I was just fiddling around in the FIfa kit creator for a bit of fun.

• Like 1

Â