Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

7 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Thanks. I was just fiddling around in the FIfa kit creator for a bit of fun.

It's really good. I'd have had the panels under the arms going all the way down to the waist perhaps?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Risso said:

Of course it's a fake. Is it a fake based on what the actual shirt is going to look like though?

Even if it is, I think the logos being too busy (I don't think we'd be allowed to put the AV150 logo there), the badge being too big, the sponsor being wrong and the general quality of the shirt being so bad probably makes the actual template look a lot worse than it is

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I don't think I'll ever get over that badge and the writing being along the bottom. Am I crazy/overreacting? 

Niether… it your personal opinion. 

however, I do agree it’s not a great badge. It’s just the Lerner Badge ✨jazzed up✨ but not fixed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Niether… it your personal opinion. 

however, I do agree it’s not a great badge. It’s just the Lerner Badge ✨jazzed up✨ but not fixed

It's the Lerner badge made worse, if we're honest

• Like 3

Am I the only person who remembers the 1995-96 kit first appeared with the Muller logo before AST was later revealed as the sponsor for the new season?

The old sponsor being on it proves nothing. We have to hope it's a fake but I fear the worst because it has the AU50, thing and the leaked new Heck badge.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

13 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I just want to keep the badge that we have on our kits this year--is that too much to ask?!

It’s an ok badge, but it’s boring and not unique. For me, it’s biggest sin is it’s just identibagde.  Its design elements are just the same as all the round badge in the prem… Chelsea, city, Brentford, sheff and Leicester coming up.  Like it it was over layed on top of them, it will have  identical dimensions

i may feel easier on the round badge if they flipped the lion and brought in some gold. But I still don’t think it will be enough for me. 

added note, I do think the lion on the round badge is superior than the Lerner lion. 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

That badge is a travesty… crazy that we’re ending up with something worse than what we had.

Spoils any decent shirt design too. Stupid colour scheme.

I didn't like the Lerner badge, I think I hate this one (because we were promised something new and had something new for a year, to add insult to injury).

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The Luke kit is up there as one of my all time favourites 

Simple yet daring. 
some fans are die hards for the claret body and blue sleeves only. I’m not that fan and I welcome different ideas if they are executed well. 

I'm a die hard for claret body, blue sleeves - but didn't mind the luke one, at least is had a bit of blue on it,  and blue socks - but I probably got caught up in the success of the team and local boy making the kit....

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I don't think I'll ever get over that badge and the writing being along the bottom. Am I crazy/overreacting? 

no - its terrible, and will ruin our new kit and merchandise....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Hasn't Heck said the shirt is a bit different this year? Surely that means unlikely to be claret body and blue sleeves. 

probably, he's ruining the rest of the aesthetics of the club, why not the shirt too....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Even if it is, I think the logos being too busy (I don't think we'd be allowed to put the AV150 logo there), the badge being too big, the sponsor being wrong and the general quality of the shirt being so bad probably makes the actual template look a lot worse than it is

There is a fairly vague get out clause in the kit regulations about having an additional logo for charity and other football related causes (eg the annual Poppy shirts), so it's not impossible that we've asked for a special dispensation for the 150 year logo.

• Like 1

I don’t think the badges are that bad & im still surprised by the vitriol in the reactions. Hard to tell what the supporter’s opinion of it is, this thread makes it seem quite negative, but for the most part, this thread is the same handful of people posting over and over 

• Thanks 1

Â