Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

5 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Betano is a shocking logo. Its like something you'd see on a 90s independent shop. I hope there's a rework in the offing or at least lose the motif.

Looks like WordArt from Microsoft Word 95

• Like 1

For £20 million quid a season they can leave a massive skid mark on the front of the shirt for all I care, if it means we don’t have to sell Dougie/JJ/anyone else for FFP. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Loads jizzed all over the fanatics designed Luke77 branded all claret shirt but I never really got the love for it. I don’t mind if we end up with something similar (the right shade of claret). It’s normal all about the sway and 3rd for me as have 20+ claret body blue sleeve shirts … 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Loads jizzed all over the fanatics designed Luke77 branded all claret shirt but I never really got the love for it. I don’t mind if we end up with something similar (the right shade of claret). It’s normal all about the sway and 3rd for me as have 20+ claret body blue sleeve shirts … 

For me it really needs to avoid the yellow bits which Adidas have used for their national team templates, they're not good regardless of the colour 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

For me it really needs to avoid the yellow bits which Adidas have used for their national team templates, they're not good regardless of the colour 

Will match the new old yellow lion!

3 hours ago, thabucks said:

Not the home one, but I've got the third kit ( Gradient) and it's undoubtedly one of my favourite kits.

• Like 1

Interesting reading of the current legal battle between Sports Direct and Newcastle over the agreement that Newcastle will only sell their new Adidas shirts via JD Sports. Apart from the fact that I hope the new Villa shirts will be available from more than one source, the other interesting snippet that came out was the fact that SD paid Adidas £16.55 per shirt for other Adidas-shirted club tops.

I'll be even more intrigued to see the justification for the inevitable £80-120 pricing of our new shirt given the comparative cost price from the manufacturer. Maybe Nuremberg Villian can shed some light with his professional insight into the costing/pricing debate ?

I’ve bought tops every season in recent years (on sale) but still don’t wear them because I hate the way they hug my stomach and it sticks out.  

Never had that issue with Adidas shirts so looking forward to the new kits. Might even pay full price if the fitting is good.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve bought tops every season in recent years (on sale) but still don’t wear them because I hate the way they hug my stomach and it sticks out.  

Never had that issue with Adidas shirts so looking forward to the new kits. Might even pay full price if the fitting is good.

Yep..definitely sounds like the manufacturer of the top is the real problem here...👀

😁 FWIW I suffer he same issue!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Dillon66 said:

I'll be even more intrigued to see the justification for the inevitable £80-120 pricing of our new shirt given the comparative cost price from the manufacturer. Maybe Nuremberg Villian can shed some light with his professional insight into the costing/pricing debate ?

Just wait until the end of the season to buy the jersey from Kitbag. 

On 03/04/2024 at 14:35, thabucks said:

It was gorgeous.

• Thanks 2

On 03/04/2024 at 07:26, Mazrim said:

Betano is a shocking logo. Its like something you'd see on a 90s independent shop. I hope there's a rework in the offing or at least lose the motif.

I keep thinking it's a headache tablet or some sort of over the counter drug you'd get from boots or superdrug!!

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

IMG-20240409-WA0001...thumb.jpg.d95406c7bce909da8b9859ef0a54c930.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted already. Can't tell if it's slightly edited as the badge looks misaligned or if it's the crease. 

Well I hope they dont put the AU50 thing there and I thought BK were going 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Well I hope they dont put the AU50 thing there and I thought BK were going 

? It could've been done before the sponsorship deal was sorted idk? 

Â