Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

There are images of the new 95-96 kit being modelled with the old Muller sponsor. 

I think that's a fake. Surely the 150th year kit will be a nod to an iconic villa kit of the past? 

I'd actually quite like it if the club could somehow do like an iconic range with adidas and do a reimagining of a few of the old kits, make them limited edition, even make them expensive if it made it worthwhile, they will sell

pick say 10 kits from our past couple of hundred available in each size, even do a draw via adidas confirmed to create a buzz around them, make them rocking horse shit (real madrid have just done something similar for a Y-3 shirt)

but thats a special treatment i just dont see us getting, especially as we've not had adidas before - i think the geordies might get at least one retro range but its adidas retro

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

IMG-20240409-WA0001...thumb.jpg.d95406c7bce909da8b9859ef0a54c930.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted already. Can't tell if it's slightly edited as the badge looks misaligned or if it's the crease. 

Wrong sponsor so seems unlikely

It's a fake.

Aside from some of the obvious things mentioned above, look at the smearing on the club badge in the upper right corner of each. The stroke around the badge has been smudged to oblivion.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

why does the claret on the body not match the sleeves!

Was confused at first but you’re bloody right!

Edited by Roitorb
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I just cannot believe the shiteness of the Heck badge. Honestly,  we have been blighted by this sort of thing as long as I have followed the club.

Yeah, but the lion faces the right way round.

4 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Not sure if this has been posted already. Can't tell if it's slightly edited as the badge looks misaligned or if it's the crease. 

Different blue on the badge, collar and sleeves. Different claret on collar, sleeves, shorts and shirt. The claret trim on the badge isnt even aligned and the 8 on bk8 is too yellow. All the new Adidas kits for 2024 so far have trim on the sleeves as well. As fakes go by its pretty badly done.

H150T sounds like a pickup truck model. I don't know what's been going on with the branding side of things, but they've been having a mare. I take back everything I've said about Our slow. I love our limited time only round badge now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

Different blue on the badge, collar and sleeves. Different claret on collar, sleeves, shorts and shirt. The claret trim on the badge isnt even aligned and the 8 on bk8 is too yellow. All the new Adidas kits for 2024 so far have trim on the sleeves as well. As fakes go by its pretty badly done.

I thought it was an Arsenal shirt before revealing the full picture!!

5 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

No wooden pallet? Clearly fake! 

• Haha 2

Â