Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Adidas have launched some stinkers for the Euros. Never understood the craving from some for them

I liked the Belgium away kit. The tribute to Tintin. It was Claret and Blue too, sort of 🤣

21 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think I had the vaccination against that last year

Better safe than sorry :thumb:

• Like 1

That Atletico Miniero kit with the Betano sponsor a few pages back brought back memories of one of my old favourite away tops, so thought I'd chuck together a mock-up for it...

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

That Atletico Miniero kit with the Betano sponsor a few pages back brought back memories of one of my old favourite away tops, so thought I'd chuck together a mock-up for it...

spacer.png

I love Adidas kits. But there is something west hammy about them, and Fulhamy about this one.

Maybe it's just looking for similarities. 

But this kit is really good work!

39 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

Kind of looks like a Fulham kit. Adidas kits just kind of look cheap on teams that aren't Bayern/United/Arsenal really

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Yellow lion on blue badge destroys all those kits. I'll be so upset if we end up back with that atrocious travesty of design as our badge again.

It looks like that’s what’s happening. They’re binning off the round badge that the majority of fans wanted, so they can, for some reason include the new badge that has had no fan consultation. 
I for one love the round badge… I’ll be gutted when it’s gone for that absolute shower of 💩 

• Thanks 1

Must be fake but… if the badge has a “transparent” background… it might work well… as long as it’s not yellow on pale blue… that lion might stand out for once.

Plus it’s Betano now not BK8.

19 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Must be fake but… if the badge has a “transparent” background… it might work well… as long as it’s not yellow on pale blue… that lion might stand out for once.

Plus it’s Betano now not BK8.

I dont see the FA letting us have the AV150 on it 

Â