Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

6 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

IMG-20240409-WA0001...thumb.jpg.d95406c7bce909da8b9859ef0a54c930.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted already. Can't tell if it's slightly edited as the badge looks misaligned or if it's the crease. 

Edited. Shite anyway 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

No wooden pallet? Clearly fake! 

Also look at how tiny the premier league badge is, how short the stripes are and the Trade Nation badge is nearly as big as the BK8 on the front 😂🤣

• Haha 1

I can see it now, this image is going to end up being real minus the sponsor, disproving hundreds of posts on here calling it fake. A real pallettegate for the modern era.

I think what we'll end up with will be pretty close to this, and I like it.

23 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

IMG-20240409-WA0001...thumb.jpg.d95406c7bce909da8b9859ef0a54c930.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted already. Can't tell if it's slightly edited as the badge looks misaligned or if it's the crease. 

No this is not our new kit.  Standard shirt with an authentic logo (bottom left of shirt) that is only on the 'authentic' adidas shirts.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, avfc17 said:

Yellow on the badge and a completely different shade of yellow on the kit. Sweet!

Anyone able to make of that bright yellow lion on the light blue badge? Yeah me neither.

Thankgully I doubt it's real.

In our 150th year I imagine it will be either homage to a classic claret and blue kit or an homage to one of the early Villa kits before claret body and value sleeve became the thing. I can't see it being an original in its own right that is claret and yellow 

20 minutes ago, avfc17 said:

Funny how that was posted yesterday with the new Betano logo, which we've only seen properly for the first time today.

Presumably still just a FIFA mockup and that's all, but that little titbit does get an eyebrow raise out of me.

• Shocked 1

Â