• Diaby (Bailey 45)
    • Ramsey (Tielemans 57)
    • Dendoncker (Kamara 66)
    • Cash (Konsa 66)
    • Moreno (Digne 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/23 at 23:59

5 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I've had the same shirt on every home game apart from Everton Cup game, didnt go to that. My lad thinks he's lucky mascot cos he's been to every game and won them all. We are planning to go to every home game, so we should be walking this league 

You have to mate, we’re all depending on you! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Steady on, we weren't that bad. Yes it was different to Man City game but we weren't shit

Yeah sorry I was watching in a pub with Arsenal fans, it just felt bad. Totally different match but as I said or implied yes it’s great and important to win in different ways too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Yeah sorry I was watching in a pub with Arsenal fans, it just felt bad. Totally different match but as I said or implied yes it’s great and important to win in different ways too.

I bet that was fun, there's nothing better than beating the team of the fans you're drinking with 

• Like 1

The Luiz 'penalty' incident - I can't understand why it was even in question - not one pundit has mentioned that Luiz has made contact with the player's raised leg, while the planted leg is the one he hops off in his dive to the floor - it's absolutely comical. 

9 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Fair play to Bournemouth! The best of that pack. 🤣

Bournemouth have won 4 out of the last 5, including beating Saudi Arabia FC, ManUre (away), Palace (away) and Sheffield (away).  Our draw at their place looks like a better result every day.... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herman22 said:

Honest question. Is there a bigger assshole in football than Arteta? 

Constantly on the verge of tears and has convinced himself the world is out to get him. 

Said Villa “didn’t create anything” last night. He clearly missed the goal we scored after cutting them open and scoring from 5-6 yards out. 

He did a lot of whining but to be fair one thing he said was “I haven’t seen a team do what we did to Villa since we won here in February” - that sounds backhanded in the context of the game but it is a compliment big picture - he’s right and it’s absolutely astonishing to think no-one has really outplayed us at home in that time, never mind beaten us.

• Like 1

Did they really create that much? Saka missed one chance and Odegaard missed 2 chances. Outside of that martinelli's flick over martinez was offside so doesnt count and the nketiah header also looked offside. havertz goal clearly handball so shouldn't have counted. Can't think of much more outside of that.

Our highline worked wonders again although pundits keep saying it should be easy to beat.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

He did a lot of whining but to be fair one thing he said was “I haven’t seen a team do what we did to Villa since we won here in February” - that sounds backhanded in the context of the game but it is a compliment big picture - he’s right and it’s absolutely astonishing to think no-one has really outplayed us at home in that time, never mind beaten us.

Yeah but it wasn’t meant as a compliment for us but more about them, it’s just looks a bit like a compliment.  Arteta is just a whiny “worlds against them”idiot. No way would he give us that level of praise.

2 hours ago, Villadevon said:

Arsenal can consider themselves lucky our boys had emptied the tanks three days earlier to play City off the park.

Still had enough reserves  left to put these fannies away!

Yep… I do wonder how it would have gone if the games were reversed now… would have thrashed n dismantled Arsenal in that first game (more tears, less excuses) and controlled City in the next.

But I’m perfectly fine n happy with how it’s gone 😂

We are such a resilient and versatile team, can win games in a variety of ways. Deserve a lot of credit.

As ever, thank you King Unai.

• Like 1

Â