OutByEaster?

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

A reminder for everyone going, before you set out, check your ticket; check it's for the right game, check it's got your own name on it, check you can open it quickly on your phone when you get there, y'know, the basics - it's going to be way too cold to be queuing up behind you at a turnstile while you sort your life out. Thank you.

The NFC thingy is great, as long as you don't forget your phone

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Are Legia Warsaw even that good?  6th in their league. I think we should be winning comfortably today.

They are probably better than Zrinski. But not by much.

• Like 1

Think I’d go:

Emi

Cash Carlos Lenglet Moreno

Bailey Kamara Dendonker Ramsey

Duran Tielemans 

Rest Luiz, Diaby, McGinn, Digne, Watkins, Konsa, Torres. If things are going well get Zaniolo on for Ramsey and Digne for Moreno. 

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Are Legia Warsaw even that good?  6th in their league. I think we should be winning comfortably today.

In all fairness we've really not played well against any of the European opponents at home.  We've really only struggled through.  Need to change that tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villa87 said:

Think I’d go:

Emi

Cash Carlos Lenglet Moreno

Bailey Kamara Dendonker Ramsey

Duran Tielemans 

Rest Luiz, Diaby, McGinn, Digne, Watkins, Konsa, Torres. If things are going well get Zaniolo on for Ramsey and Digne for Moreno. 

If Dendonker starts, and it’s a massive IF. I’d put money on him being taken off at half time. 

Wonder if Tim is ready.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Duran has put the game on his instagram - I have a feeling he'll be starting.

i thought he was great in his cameo sunday. did exactly what we needed him to do...had fears of him trying a 40 yard screamer and giving them the ball back

If Duran does play, can someone in the crowd shout at him to stop trying to absolutely blast the ball to smithereens, slightly mistime the shot, so it meekly trickles 5 yards wide of the goal please? 

Just tell him to shoot like he did against Palace :) 

35 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i thought he was great in his cameo sunday. did exactly what we needed him to do...had fears of him trying a 40 yard screamer and giving them the ball back

Wasnt that what he did which went about 40 yards wide?

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So there’s a train at 21:40 from Witton towards Walsall then after that no train until 23:10.

Why would they do that?

That’s why I’m not going. You have to leave too early to get the 21.40 train and you’ve got to put faith in the last train turning up and even if it does there’s no way I’m pissing about that long after the game midweek. When we played Zrinski at home the last train(10.30)  got cancelled so we had to leave on 80 minutes to get the 9.40, **** that off .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That’s why I’m not going. You have to leave too early to get the 21.40 train and you’ve got to put faith in the last train turning up and even if it does there’s no way I’m pissing about that long after the game midweek. When we played Zrinski at home the last train(10.30)  got cancelled so we had to leave on 80 minutes to get the 9.40, **** that off .

It’s ridiculous. I guess will have to walk to Aston.

Are they going to be exclusively using Witton station to get Legia fans to Birmingham hence no trains going the other way until 23:10?