OutByEaster?

13 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Some changes but agree with others, go strong and wrap up this tournament. Our squad lets us do that now i believe.

Would like to see 

Emil

Cash Carlos Lenglet Moreno

Bailey Youri Kamara Ramsey

Zaniolo Duran

Expecting Mcginn, Ollie, Luiz, Konsa, Digne to all play a significant part as well.

I’m sorry but “go strong and wrap it up doesn’t look like the lineup you propose

carlos and l naglet are not our strongest back pairing

moreno hasn’t played in (seems like) years

Yuri is second choice in the central mid at best   

ramsey too is playing into fitness  

Zanuck’s has not found his British legs yet

duran is in junior high   

I don’t dislike any of them, it was simply NOT what I was expecting when you said “start strong.”

Very difficult balance to strike here, we need to rotate as the Bournemouth game, going into City and Arsenal, is huge. Start strong and we will suffer against Bournemouth you'd think. Rotate too much and only get a point or worse and we have to play an extra game against tougher opponents to progress after the group stage. All at a time when there's going to be games coming thick and fast anyway.

I think we have to rotate a bit, I wouldn't be starting Olsen or anything but we need at least two or three of the squad players to come in and play well here.

The fitness of JJ, Moreno and Zaniolo is key here you'd think, and if Duran has got his head right.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

A reminder for everyone going, before you set out, check your ticket; check it's for the right game, check it's got your own name on it, check you can open it quickly on your phone when you get there, y'know, the basics - it's going to be way too cold to be queuing up behind you at a turnstile while you sort your life out. Thank you.

Open the e-ticket on your phone and tap "and to Apple / Google wallet" and you can tap your phone at the turnstile like your season card (or how you pay for stuff).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

I’m sorry but “go strong and wrap it up doesn’t look like the lineup you propose

carlos and l naglet are not our strongest back pairing

moreno hasn’t played in (seems like) years

Yuri is second choice in the central mid at best   

ramsey too is playing into fitness  

Zanuck’s has not found his British legs yet

duran is in junior high   

I don’t dislike any of them, it was simply NOT what I was expecting when you said “start strong.”

yeah i also thought the same by the time id finished writing. 

Maybe it does show the strength of our squad though, our changes are no longer the inclusion of kids but more likely fully fledged members of the squad and im not really jumping to the Dendonker/Traores.

I still cant decide if i would prefer us to go strong or make the 7 or 8 changes i then proceeded to list. 

14 hours ago, Adman said:

Start cash so that he gets straight back on the horse in a less hostile environment.  Think he could be a bit fragile with all the spurs nonsense.  He's probably been sent death threats and god knows what...

Poland have stopped calling him up so he'll have a point to prove there.

I'd definitely start Cash. Konsa has started both home games at right back and we've lacked a little something until Cash eventually came on. Not sure where Moreno is, whether he starts or not he needs some minutes though - same with Ramsey. Would like to see Tielemans and Duran in the XI.