OutByEaster?

13 hours ago, mottaloo said:

All I am saying is if that polish lot were playing at Stans and rocked up in town giving it the big un then I reckon up to 80,000 proppa blues would put their pints down at the same time, step out of the bull ring tavern and send em back to Walsall after a proppa kicking, with de 2nd batallion JLR regiment on standby in case our pints need finishing off for us.

Not like them dvb lot up the road; shire dwelling f@nnies. 

Proppa 1k or 50k....we'd proppa sort em out. Mate.

Legia Ultras lurking on the sides :D

huh-confused.gif

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Me and my mates would have to get a couple of hours off work to kick  the shit out of them🥳

Can I pay your missed wages? Feel like we might need you lot on Thursday, reports they are bringing 3,000 knowing full well they've only got 1,000 allocation 🤔 

52 of our mob were given lifetime Villa Park bans for the heinous crime of boarding a train to Alkmaar, it's time for the rest of us to step up 😆

10 minutes ago, wedge said:

Can I pay your missed wages? Feel like we might need you lot on Thursday, reports they are bringing 3,000 knowing full well they've only got 1,000 allocation 🤔 

52 of our mob were given lifetime Villa Park bans for the heinous crime of boarding a train to Alkmaar, it's time for the rest of us to step up 😆

Just read about this. Only reported in the media abroad from what I can see. Can’t see 2k of their fans with no tickets getting far. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just read about this. Only reported in the media abroad from what I can see. Can’t see 2k of their fans with no tickets getting far. 

Strange isn't it, you'd think the British tabloid sensationalist media would be all over 52 English football fans getting nicked abroad but (thankfully) nothing over here.

Sounds like it could get very tasty around the ground. Big police presence inside and outside the station. Big game this one to win by 2 to not send the first team out to Bosnia. 

Emi

Cash Carlos Lenglet Moreno

Zaniolo Luiz Kamara Ramsey

Tielemans Watkins

Obviously depending on today!

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They will probably just head into town like the 2/3k Villa pilgrimage to The Dam last month 

German Market should be fun on Thursday :D

23 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yes, Witton Lane will be closed. It'll be policed in the same we've policed small heath in the past, so the barrier will be up across the road.

The entrance behind the shop, directly onto Witton Road, will be available.

In that case, I will leave the game on 85mins so I can avoid this.

Last time this happened against AZ, we were all waddling like penguins exiting by the club shop. There was no lighting so nobody could see where they were going.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

In that case, I will leave the game on 85mins so I can avoid this.

Last time this happened against AZ, we were all waddling like penguins exiting by the club shop. There was no lighting so nobody could see where they were going.

That was reported back to the club - they've put some extra lighting in and I think there will some management of the bottleneck.

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

That was reported back to the club - they've put some extra lighting in and I think there will some management of the bottleneck.

I may take my torch just to be on the safe side.

I main question is: why is this all happening against Legia? Have they got a nasty set of fans?

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this game. I can only see two or three  changes for this, probably Tielemans, Bailey and Lenglet coming in. Should be a good atmosphere too.

21 minutes ago, Strog said:

Really looking forward to this game. I can only see two or three  changes for this, probably Tielemans, Bailey and Lenglet coming in. Should be a good atmosphere too.

I’m not. Kind of a fool me twice situation. We’ve only turned up to one conference game. These barely feel like competitive fixtures to me now because of how we have been treating them. 

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m not. Kind of a fool me twice situation. We’ve only turned up to one conference game. These barely feel like competitive fixtures to me now because of how we have been treating them. 

Christ, no pleasing some folk is there! Everyone is entitled to their opinion but we're fourth in the league, two points off the top and close to winning the group in the UECL for crying out loud.

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

We haven’t played in Europe for many years and I for one is savouring it, we have to use our squad but I think it’s fair to say some are not up to it. You’re entitled to you opinion though

I'd go :     

Martinez

Cash    Carlos    Lenglet    Digne

Kamara       Tielemans

Bailey                                Zaniolo

Duran        Watkins

Bring on Moreno and Ramsey around 60 mins if all is going well.

McGinn said a few were carrying knocks so we have to rotate v these.

Martinez

cash Carlos Lenglet Moreno

Kamara.  Donks

Bailey.           Tielemans.   Ramsey

Duran 

Maybe Zaniolo for Donks and drop Tielemans in to midfield if going very attacking. 

Surely this is the match moreno gets a start. Probably too early for ramsey to start. Kamara will definitely start as he's suspended for the weekend. Would be nice to get mcginn a rest

Need to wrap up top of the group with this match.

Martinez

Cash         Carlos         Lenglet         Moreno

Bailey        Kamara      Tielemans    Zaniolo

Diaby          Watkins

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wedge said:

Can I pay your missed wages? Feel like we might need you lot on Thursday, reports they are bringing 3,000 knowing full well they've only got 1,000 allocation 

There's a large Polish diaspora in the West Midlands, I suspect a lot of them will be Legia fans and will just go to hang around with their people in town anyway. I know if I lived somewhere in Europe and Villa were coming to town I'd go find the Villa fans before kick off regardless of whether I had a ticket or not. 

• Like 4