Europa Conference League Group Stage Draw

alreadyexists

Just now, Mister_a said:

Strange draw, thought they were drawing the next group

there's a weird ruling on paired clubs including those in the Europa League. No idea who we are linked with (suspected Liverpool but not a clue) and hence why we are in Group E!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

(Why weren't we allocated Group C, by the way?)

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Europa League Draw is taking place. TV scheduling and kick off time wise we'll be 'paired' with one of Liverpool, Brighton and West Ham. I think it will mean when we are at home they'll be away and that sort of thing for a Thursday night.

49 minutes ago, Ceemo said:

Yep, looks like we were essentially paired with Liverpool, i.e, same kick-off times as them, so will be placed in one of Groups E-H.

Going by that TV criteria, we definitely now can't draw Club Brugge, Lille or Lugano.

• Thanks 1

Just now, cyrusr said:

there's a weird ruling on paired clubs including those in the Europa League. No idea who we are linked with (suspected Liverpool but not a clue) and hence why we are in Group E!

We're linked with Brighton I think.

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Turkey, Zagreb maybe Legia. AZ thugs attacked West Ham families last season in the stands

Frankfurt have been causing trouble too

Didn't you want to see violence brought down on Gerard? I know you did I read the post, so I'm surprised at your thoughts when it comes to violence. Your just a hupocrite.

• Haha 1