Europa Conference League Group Stage Draw

alreadyexists

Quite a tough start, I would say it is the hardest 2 fixtures in the first 3 games. Perhaps Emery will go out strong like we did for the Hibs first leg and then if we can rotate towards the end. But we need to do the business first.  Just hope Villa don't rinse us with the ticket prices. That is me being optimistic.

2 hours ago, Khizzy said:

Do we really think that we're going to struggle? I might be massively wide of the mark but Alkmaar can't be far Hibs standard. Appreciate away trips will be hard but we should wipe the floor with our home fixtures. 

Dutch league must surely be stronger than Scotland?  The country is 3 times more populated than that lot north of the Hadrian's wall. Probably the best league outside of the big 5 in europe.

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Dutch league must surely be stronger than Scotland?  The country is 3 times more populated than that lot north of the Hadrian's wall. Probably the best league outside of the big 5 in europe.

PSV slaughtered Rangers the other night

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Not disagreeing about the quality of the league in general but I'd have thought the big 3 Portuguese teams are the best outside of the big 5 leagues

On 01/09/2023 at 16:08, Made In Aston said:

Christ. You suddenly realise how civilised footy in The UK has become. We've left this a long way behind but for a few isolated incidents. 

12 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Round 6

Arsenal (H) 9th December

Zrinjski (A) 14th December

Brentford (A) 16th December (to be moved).

Ideally we want to be qualified before last round. 

Zrinjski bells

Zrinjski bells 

Zrinjski all away. 

10 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Sept to Dec for whole group stage, gonna be like constant football. My wallet will be taking a bashing

I don't understand how the away regulars afford it. It must cost a bloody fortune. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

The games will be a piece of piss. We're a million times better than these lot

I know. But you know -- you just never know. Things happen. I don't know if Pavlidis still plays for AZ, but he's got feet and scores shitloads of goals with them.

Edited by Marka Ragnos