Europa Conference League Group Stage Draw

alreadyexists

Don't think anyone is saying otherwise, but to be clear my comment is based on nothing more than 'I've never visited Croatia and I have visited the other countries in that pot'; it's definitely not intended as endorsement of neo-Nazis, the Ustase, or football hooliganism more generally. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dubliner said:

Not worried at all who we get.

Even with the worst draw we could possibly face we should be finishing in the top 2 in the group. 

Only top 1 in each group qualifies for the next round.   

Second place in each group have to go into a play-off round against losing Europa League teams. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Second place in each group have to go into a play-off round against losing Europa League teams. 

Well it wouldn't be a UEFA competition by adding another layer of complexity to it.

Wouldn't be surprised if eventually the fourth-place team in the CL group stages ends up rocking up to the Conference League one day.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Just win our three home games and we'd top the group most likely.

Pretty sure our last run in 08/09 we qualified with two games left, certainly put out a reserve team in Hamburg.