Europa Conference League Group Stage Draw

alreadyexists

18 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So when do we play each team!?

You can bet you're bollocks to a barn dance they will put our away ties to correspond with also playing away on the Sunday in the Premier League!  

25 minutes ago, 1974Centenary said:

Didn't you want to see violence brought down on Gerard? I know you did I read the post, so I'm surprised at your thoughts when it comes to violence. Your just a hupocrite.

What the hell are you talking about 😂

5 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Legia and AZ both have a solid history of hooliganism, so could be some action in the streets too.

I've got my claret and blue balaclava ready! 🤣

Legia away on a Thursday night is going to be - to quote a famous West Ham-supporting cockney actor - "pwopa nawtyy"

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Legia and AZ both have a solid history of hooliganism, so could be some action in the streets too.

Didn’t the AZ fans attempt to assault a West Ham stand last season only to be picked off one by one by two men?

Just had a little look at the 3 teams. Among others AZ have a few familiar PL names like Mat Ryan, Bruno Martins Indi and Jordy Clasie. Also Mark van Bommel's son. Legia have Bartosz Kapustka who was at Leicester and Yuri Ribeiro, an ex Forest player. And then Zrinjski I don't recognise too many 😅

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wedge said:

I've got my claret and blue balaclava ready! 🤣

Legia away on a Thursday night is going to be - to quote a famous West Ham-supporting cockney actor - "pwopa nawtyy"

Scenes when Big Ty is outside the team bus uppercutting and clotheslining Hooligans with his crutches from a wheelchair.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bring it on

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524553n72vtxc4qdp42x

Love the bloke in the red coat who does a proper aggressive forward movement, arms wide then a double quick retreat behind the others. 

He's going to be kicking those on the floor afterwards for sure. 

• Like 1