Match Thread: Villa v Everton

limpid

12 minutes ago, est1874 said:

We got lamped 5-1 last week. Takes time to recover from that. I'm taking 3 points here regardless of the score and then we can settle into our season.

Well yes, I'll be happy with 3 points and a cleansheet. Doesn't mean I won't expect us to go for more and get them.

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

Shouldn't be sexist I know, But Mrs T is on her third glass of wine and she is cooking dinner. Best get the take away sorted 

Ha ha! Yeah, at least sort your order out in your head, and then when the smoke alarm goes off you can safely order it 😆 

Shouldn't be sexist I know, But Mrs T is on her third glass of wine and she is cooking dinner. Best get the take away sorted 

dunno about sexism. some people are just not good at cooking and even worse a few glasses in lol.

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Wish we could bring Zaniolo on…

Need to kill them off asap and see if we can boost that goal difference, not let them back into it…

This ain't your daddy's villa

I don't think we need to kill them off, we just need 65% possession and don't let them in our half and it's job done

If a 3rd comes in comes but we don't need to chase it, we just need to control it

Did anyone see Calvert-Lewin in the warm-up? Missed a sitter header and shot at keeper from nowhere. Teriible player who steals a living. I said to my son that he'd go off after that clash with Emi as he's made of glass. 

Villa playing well. Diaby may be key to getting the best out of Bailey as he's done well after a dodgy start. 

Just now, osmark86 said:

dunno about sexism. some people are just not good at cooking and even worse a few glasses in lol.

Oh no mate My wife used to be a chef, but once she decides to have a glass while cooking. Its pot luck, now asking me if I'm alright LOL

Oh no mate My wife used to be a chef, but once she decides to have a glass while cooking. Its pot luck, now asking me if I'm alright LOL

hahahaha godspeed then I guess

I imagine Emery will be trying to regain the momentum in the 2nd half. We went off the boil a bit towards the end of the 1st. I was thinking 5 or 6-0 in the first 30 minutes. A big win would be handy to wipe out the negative goal difference we brought home from Newcastle.

18 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Daily reminder that Gueye wants to be known as Gana because he’s a raging homophobe. 

This is like me calling you a " raging bigot " for not considering he never wanted to wear an armband due to his religion.

But that would be equally as distasteful and ridiculous.

You don't know anything about him being a " raging homophobe " aside from that.

Anyway let's not do this.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN