Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

It was never a red. Even a crooked ref and VAR couldn't claim that. The angry Newcastle fans are idiots. Very wide, covering defender. It's not a red. 

It's another bloody stupid rule though because that kind of stupidly cynical foul probably is worthy of a red.  But rules.... 

• Like 1

I honestly believe Philogene on for Bailey with Diaby on the other side and we would tear their defence a new one, they wouldn't able to withstand our pace and incision. 

Shame Ollie stinks up the middle, but needs must when we refuse to buy another striker.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

at least the newcastle fans are clapping, fair play to them. we are gonna need to go back into the market for a CB

RB… stick with Pau, Carlos and Konsa at CB.

Bring in someone to compete with Cash.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Just now, Digavilla said:

Our team is really unbalance , very weak on both flanks . Really missed Buendia/Moreno/Ramsey on the left

yeah our team is absolutely decimated by injuries so no surprises there really

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Bailey has had some decent moments this half. I think a lot of the comments about him have been really inaccurate 

I just don't see it. Trying to force things as usual. A few sloppy passes, including one that could have cost us a goal.

To be fair, Newcastle are a very good defensive side and Bailey has been outnumbered constantly. But I can't say he's looked good.