Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

Can see why the Galatasaray fans are obsessed with him. He is a very unique footballer. Can't think of many players which his skill set in the prem league. Can't wait to see what he looks like in a few more games if he keeps getting starts.

He's also way above that level (Turkish league) so was probably unbelievable over there.

Since Emery arrived at the club every single player has improved and look comfortable in his system, I think Zaniola is going to get better and better this season and already looks a handful for opposition defences.

Has bags of skill, a big unit and unlucky not to score today.

Still not convinced with him on the left side of the midfield. Diaby playing in his preferred position but is far to good to unseat. Great option to have though. Going to put one through the net eventually. Can't wait. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Needs to learn to link up, with anyone. Playing a bit of a maverick role at the moment it feels. Link up comes with time tho of course so I’m sure it’ll form over the coming weeks.

Today I feel that was more down to Watkins & Diaby hiding a bit and not giving him options. But yeah I have high hopes for him and when it clicks with the other offensive players it's gonna be deadly.

7 minutes ago, romavillan said:

As others have said he's not playing in his best position. He does look tired after an hour as well, needs games and to get his fitness up. He's going to be immense for us.

We have to buy him. End of story

• Like 1

One thing that shows that he is a top player is that he hasn't needed any time at all to adapt, goes straight in to the PL and performs, this time against a very good team. Very intelligent player, good and careful passer, has a trick and a thunderstrike in him, and is also a real handful. Also love that he seems to make at least one nutmeg a game! 

Â