Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Should have scored one of his chances before Burnley's second equalizer, - he wasn't the only guilty of this, Ramsey missed great chance too - but overall had a good game, and great to see him back on the scoresheet. Four goals and six assists in the Premier League is a good return so far.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Jesus needs 2 weeks of shooting practice before the next PL game

Jesus don't play for us. But yeah, couldn't hit a barn door. His old man was the same, always hitting the woodwork being a carpenter. 

• Haha 2

The moment when he and Bailey attempted to disprove Pauli's Exclusion Principle by occupying the same space at the same time in the Burnley box was kinda hilarious. But also makes me question just how effective they are playing together.

He's a very interesting player. Shoots often, of course, but apart from last year, he tends to get his goals when he's right in front of goal, near the penalty spot, but he nonetheless shoots from wider spots, too, though often unsuccessfully. 

Moussa worked damn hard yesterday, did some excellent defensive tracking and took a very good goal. His shots that didn't go in were unfortunate, but Trafford also kept them in the game and JJ missed a big chance. He's a great player to have in the team.

14 hours ago, tomav84 said:

**** me the guy puts a shift in. it's a part of his game that's overlooked (and i think part of the reason he gets subbed most games as he runs himself into the ground). the amount of tracking back he does is fantastic. best game he's had in a while

Funny thing is, he's been battered on here for his "lack of effort" over the last few weeks. 

Â