Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The comments I saw on GOT were celebrating how today was old Everton esque with proper tackles and commitment, they loved it 

Just baffling honestly

Diaby gets fouled stays on his feet no cheating, no penalty. Player falls over, dives gets penalty. Are Fenandes, Salah, Jota really the fools.

PGMOL seem to put this to the back of the que, but they need to realise, if they don't start pulling out the cards and get experienced on what is and what is not a penalty, this will happen moroe and more, even be part of the coaching.

Yet again a case of Refs being crap.

As for Diaby, looked better today, but we desperately need him at 100% to start back our wninng ways.

11 hours ago, AV82 said:

Lucky to be walking after that horror tackle. Yet another baffling refereeing decision.

Not even mentioned on MOTD analysis. Commentator said during the highlights 'he did get the ball' 😂🤦‍♂️

11 hours ago, AV82 said:

Lucky to be walking after that horror tackle. Yet another baffling refereeing decision.

Can the club ask for a please explain from PGMOL? This happens regularly in NRL rugby league comp in OZ. Teams can ask for please explain from refs calls but can't call out ref on TV or social media without fines

• 2 weeks later...

Didn’t look too bothered to be taken off. The chap has bags of talent but hasn’t really settled.

This will be controversial, but I think he’s a better natural footballer than Watkins. It just hasn’t clicked for him.

• Like 1

Just now, Enda said:

Didn’t look too bothered to be taken off. The chap has bags of talent but hasn’t really settled.

This will be controversial, but I think he’s a better natural footballer than Watkins. It just hasn’t clicked for him.

There’s nothing controversial about that statement. It’s probably true, but he’s looked pants for ages. 

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Not sure what is wrong with Diaby… he seemed good the first few matches but has slowly been getting worse

He seemed good? He was absolutely unplayable. Outstanding. 4 or 5 times a game he'd carve someone up for fun.

Dropped off a cliff.

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

There’s nothing controversial about that statement. It’s probably true, but he’s looked pants for ages. 

the more i see of him, the more im surprised how often, and how deep and central he comes.

im sure he isnt doing it off his own back, i would guess its tactical, but whenever he does he just looks a little......inert?, coming deep and central tends to get him caught up in a crowded midfield, and his strengths negated.

I just tend to wonder why he isnt further forward and wider, open for the through ball, or ball over the top to use his pace and directness, or to receive a ball in space out wide and just go like the road runner.

Its almost like we are trying to play him in a way that doesnt in any way, suit his key abilities.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

He's proven he's a very good player. He's just having a rough patch. He'll come good again. 

• Like 2

Â