Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Plus add ons almost certainly bumps it to £40m should things go according to plan obviously with his time here. A very good deal, does feel a bit cheap given the current state of the football player market. 

In a case of classic football fan, my initial concerns are now out the window and I'm fully on board ready to see him play. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's not a crystal ball. I work with agents and have posted many times what I was told. Everything I said many weeks ago has played out exactly the way I said it would, despite people heavily disagreeing at the time, so snidey comments like the one I replied to just a few minutes ago are not warranted.

So we'll spend £40 million on individual players and not £60 million. I'm not sure that's the incredible scoop/gotcha that you think it is. I appreciate that you are sharing the information you're getting, but to then act as if you've called this signing and given us ITK info because we buy a player for £40 million and you said we would be buying players for around £40 million, after Fabrizio told us we were bidding around £40 million... It is appropriate that you receive some level of ridiculing for how proud you seem to be of declaring this big exclusive.

Steero posted the mildest of ribbings. You might need a recalibration of how you can expect to be treated on the internet.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Being teased by English men is their way of showing that they love you. (At least that's what they told me. 🤣)

Go and ask Greg at the paint shop for a long weight.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tubby said:

£34.6m! So what we are saying is... there's money left to add even more talent.

That's incredible value for him considering I was expecting 45-40m based on the reports over last week.

Wonder if the Monchi magic is already working in negotations as I was expecting Pau to be over 40m and in the end he was barely 30m. Guess with us being back in europe hopefully for next few years we can put in decent add ons for x number of games player and selling club expects us to meet that requirement.

11 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

How have we gone from 50m being quoted in the press to 34m on VT? 

Ornstein has quoted £34.6m including add ons. He’s normally bang on with the financial aspects. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

That's awesome, I really like that. 

It's gonna be "super moussa diaby" isn't it.

Diaby whoa whoa. 

Diaby whoa whoa whoa whoa. 

24 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

How have we gone from 50m being quoted in the press to 34m on VT? 

No, One is in pounds and one is in euro depending on who's tweet you are reading.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

Once again we are in the exact same range I have talked about for many weeks. That £30m to £40m range plus add ons is where we are as a club.

This is what I was lead to believe months ago and why I keep refuting claims we will spend £150m and smash transfer records with £60m signings.

The less we spend, with more quality the better. Would make us better financially to next level. So now 3, we could get another 20-30m and a loan with spending similar amount to our second season. 

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

It's probably going to be about 10m more than Buendia.

Buendia when he signed had never been called up by Argentina and had played one season in premier league and one year for Getafe in La Liga so Diaby is massively more experienced at club and country at top end.

Don't think anyone would be paying 30m for Buendia based on what he's produced for us in last two years.

I meant his personal terms like wages/bonuses. I'm just a little worried we might be overpaying him to secure his signature, but I shouldn't really care as it's not my money lol. 

Â