F: Brentford USA: Sunday July 30 17.00

ender4

Bailey is going to need to step it up this season instead of the half hearted approach at times and Coutinho can just go. Waste of a squad position. Rather see one of the kids get game time.

• Like 1

Enjoyed that, some good interplay and patterns, Olive better get his shooting boots on soon. Archer I feel needs another season on loan and we need another top centre forward. Also Diego Carlos good good 

• Like 1

Thought we played very well for 60 minutes, even when we were 2-0 down we were the better team. Changes affected us in the last 30 mins. We played some brilliant stuff at times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Officials are just as bad as in england - good practice for the real thing

this is an english referee crew, you know that, right.  Villa had an american referee crew against new castle only.  normally i'm not a big fan of MLS or it's referees,  but that crew did well.

1 minute ago, srsmithusa said:

this is an english referee crew, you know that, right.  Villa had an american referee crew against new castle only.  normally i'm not a big fan of MLS or it's referees,  but that crew did well.

I didn't realise, thanks. Regardless, they were poor today imo, particularly for the lack of cards towards brentford

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Philogene-Bidace looked lively from the first half glimpses I saw.

How we were overall?

a shambles defensively but great going forward until the last raft of substitutes and then it fell off a cliff

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Oh and also,  Ben Mee still a word removed

I'd like to see a refrigerator thrown from the roof of a block of flats land on him.

It would be so beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Funnily enough I didn't have anyone specific in mind, though you are an admirable defender of his.

I wanted him to work, not least because I like to be proved wrong about the Villa players I have doubted, but he's just too 'flicky'. His counterpart and former teammate Mr Diaby shows there are levels.

One winger/forward delivers, the other doesn't... enough. End of Villa story, sadly, in my opinion.

I know you do, I know you do.

• Like 1

Â