F: Brentford USA: Sunday July 30 17.00

ender4

Ben Mee looks like the type of insidious little shit on the playground that somehow got away without ever getting a dig in the stomach or better yet a crack across the jaw.

Someone needs to **** him up some day, what an odious little genital wart he is.

Just now, est1874 said:

Ben Mee looks like the type of insidious little shit on the playground that somehow got away without ever getting a dig in the stomach or better yet a crack across the jaw.

Someone needs to **** him up some day, what an odious little genital wart he is.

Let's sign him

Just now, est1874 said:

He's probably the only player who I genuinely, hand on heart hope suffers a career ending injury. He's a **** nasty piece of work, and I hope it catches up with him

• Thanks 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

He's probably the only player who I genuinely, hand on heart hope suffers a career ending injury. He's a **** nasty piece of work, and I hope it catches up with him

Likewise. An ACL rupture would be too good for him.

Â