F: Brentford USA: Sunday July 30 17.00

ender4

• 4 weeks later...

Who all is going to this game from here? Flying into town on Thursday, showing the kiddo the capital, then his second Villa game since he was 7 months old and watched us beat FC Dallas.

We are going. Headed around DC for a couple of days. My son’s second game. His first one when we beat Chicago Fire under the guidance of Paul Lambert. My daughter’s first game as she was born the day before the Chicago game. How awesome my wife is and how much we love the Villa she sent my Dad, my son and I to the game but told me to bring back a scarf for the baby 😉

• Like 4

11 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Photos with McGinn, Mings and Elmo tonight. 

imagine being a supporter of any other club?!

UTV all of you 

#drunk

Pics or GTFO 

8 hours ago, KMitch said:

The past 3 days have been extremely hot and muggy here in Washington DC with sporadic thunderstorms thrown in the mix, but luckily it's supposed to cool off and clear up a little bit tomorrow.  After logging a billion steps around DC's monuments and several museums, I'm looking forward to the real reason why I went to DC tomorrow.  UTV!!!

We must have passed each other. I waved to two blokes with Villa shirts on in the NMAH yesterday 😆.it’s the first time in a while my phone has said I’ve exercised enough and to take a rest. hoping for a little cooler and calmer weather today. The storm yesterday afternoon was crazy and glad we weren’t at the match.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, KMitch said:

The past 3 days have been extremely hot and muggy here in Washington DC with sporadic thunderstorms thrown in the mix, but luckily it's supposed to cool off and clear up a little bit tomorrow.  After logging a billion steps around DC's monuments and several museums, I'm looking forward to the real reason why I went to DC tomorrow.  UTV!!!

Not Villa related but what were your favourite monument/museums?

Â