Europa Conference League 23/24

HalfTimePost

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Can someone tell me what the hell the point of that 3rd bowl was? Uefa are a absolute laughing stock

The third bowl is so they can randomise who plays at home in the first leg. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Can someone tell me what the hell the point of that 3rd bowl was? Uefa are a absolute laughing stock

Some greedy fecker already ate all the kettle chips

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They had to take from the seeded and unseeded parts but then draw home or away first leg.

It made complete sense it’s own incredibly convoluted way.

Edited by fightoffyour

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You juat knew it was written in the stars!

That should be quite a game. There was a lot of respect between the clubs during the mcginn signing.

Be great to play them

This. What a tie this is going to be.

No doubt Hibs fans will also view this as a nice tie too considering alot of their fans have Villa as their 'second team' due to the McGinn factor.

What would be hillarious when we get to Villa Park for the 2nd leg and the stadium starts belting out "We've got McGinn.. OOOOH.. Super John McGinn" to see the Hibs fans probably also join in too since most of them know and love our chant and the whole stadium just in unison singing.

Again, What a tie if they can make it to us! 

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

Just now, troon_villan said:

We would wipe the floor with Hibs but would be a good occasion!

They're probably better than Stevenage. 

On paper we should have what it takes to go all the way in this tournament, but we are very susceptible to a banana skin, I won't write off any opponents. It'd be typical Villa to go out to some unknown club from a village with a population of 27

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I cant say ive heard of them tbh. Your the stat man tell us about them !

Not much but play in a better quality league and have a couple of internationals. Hibs on the other hand played Christian Doidge and Le Fondre over the weekend who both struggled in Championship 

• Thanks 1