Europa Conference League 23/24

HalfTimePost

7 minutes ago, blunther said:

We play away on the 24th, home on the 31st, regardless of opposition.

That might not be guaranteed yet. Hearts and Hibs were both drawn at home and wont be allowed play at home if both qualify

• Like 2

Worth noting that if Hearts and Hibs both qualify, the Home/Away legs may get shuffled around - don't think both Edinburgh clubs can host European fixtures on the same day due to policing resources.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

Lee Johnson is Hibs manager. Isn't he a bit of a helmet, IIRC?

Cried about the layout of Villa Park having too many of our fans. Cried when we beat them 5-0 because they were still above us at the time. He founds all sorts of reasons to moan about us. Sad man indeed. 

1 minute ago, Wes said:

Worth noting that if Hearts and Hibs both qualify, the Home/Away legs may get shuffled around - don't think both Edinburgh clubs can host European fixtures on the same day due to policing resources.

Has been a few games moved to the Tuesday so thats also a possibility but means rescheduling Burnley

12 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Hmmm, that pisses on my chips somewhat if I have to go to VP to collect a ticket.

No, I think you collect them from the away ground. I can't remember the detail though.

For this first one, I doubt it'll get to general sale - If you're local, it might be worth trying to get one in the home section.

7 minutes ago, Wes said:

Doesn't one or the other get moved either way? They said on draw they decide on potential city and stadium clash changes tomorrow. So they might move or swap the dates even if one or neither team gets through?

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

No, I think you collect them from the away ground. I can't remember the detail though.

For this first one, I doubt it'll get to general sale - If you're local, it might be worth trying to get one in the home section.

10-12 hour drive I reckon from me 😀

Lot closer than both VP or Easter Road though.

• Like 1