Marco Asensio

wishywashy

It feels like we need to get one big name signing confirmed and then other high profile players might look at us differently and join too. But it would probably mean offering silly money to get them to join. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, villa89 said:

It feels like we need to get one big name signing confirmed and then other high profile players might look at us differently and join too. But it would probably mean offering silly money to get them to join. 

ye, getting the first huge name through the door is always the struggle i guess, once you get one its easier to attract more.

I hope we can manage a big name early in the window to set the tone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:
speculation
/ˌspɛkjʊˈleɪʃn/

noun
  1. the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
    "there has been widespread speculation that Villain_of_oz can think of a million better ways to spend his time than commenting on how Asensio to Villa is a waste of his time"

Well played sir...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nigel said:

If he comes he will definitely feel special if he sees my pyjamas, curtains, wall paper and duvet!

I don’t think this is that sort of site. There are plenty of sites out there to satisfy your needs though. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

ye, getting the first huge name through the door is always the struggle i guess, once you get one its easier to attract more.

I hope we can manage a big name early in the window to set the tone.

Got thing we've already got Coutinho then. 🤪 

With Sanson out on loan, we need another player to bring the handsomeness ratio back into balance at Villa.

Asensio could be that man. 

Moreno and Asensio 😍

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

With Sanson out on loan, we need another player to bring the handsomeness ratio back into balance at Villa.

Asensio could be that man. 

Moreno and Asensio 😍

Douglas Luiz.

There are positives about joining us. Emery will improve elements of his game. He will play regularly and have no worries there in relation to being in contention for Spain next summer. We'll also be challenging at the top end of the League for one of the (likely 5) CL places. 

PSG doesn't seem like the best choice for him as they do stockpile players too much and not get enough game time. Plus the league there is hardly the PL. It'sstil unlikely h'll join us but there's an outside chance

• Like 1

Â