Harvey Barnes

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, His Name Is Death said:

Why are people arguing about how Leicester plays/how Barnes plays with someone who’s presumably watched them week in week out?

To be fair most of us watch Villa week in week out (via one medium or another) and we can barely agree on how we play / how well half our players play.  Some players polarise opinions more than others but taking just one member of this forum and using that as the basis for an analysis of how we play or the strengths / weaknesses of an individual might not prove to be very accurate.

• Like 3

Not normally one for tittle tattle but my friend who’s been doing a lot of work on Harvey Barnes house says they’ve renovated massively and allegedly have no intention of leaving the area as he and his family are settled. Supports other rumours he’d be keen to stay in the Midlands rather than other parts of the country. Whether we are keen on him is another thing altogether.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Not normally one for tittle tattle but my friend who’s been doing a lot of work on Harvey Barnes house says they’ve renovated massively and allegedly have no intention of leaving the area as he and his family are settled. Supports other rumours he’d be keen to stay in the Midlands rather than other parts of the country. Whether we are keen on him is another thing altogether.

Thought he lived in Solihull anyways.

57 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

His girlfriend's pregnant as well, another reason they don't want a lot of upheaval.

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

If he wants to leave but only to a local club that will drive the price down.  Depends what relegation clauses he had in his contract too.  Be great if the price was more £15 mill than £50 mill

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Barnes will be our next signing and I think it will be done in the next week or so. 

Unless your hairdresser told you that, i don't believe it.

Harry's Hairdresser's ITK or nothing........

1 hour ago, Adman said:

If he wants to leave but only to a local club that will drive the price down.  Depends what relegation clauses he had in his contract too.  Be great if the price was more £15 mill than £50 mill

50% pay cut clause in his contract.

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Leicester fans seemingly think they will get £50m+ for him? He's not going to cost that much surely? I'd have thought relegation would have halved his fee?

If £50m is the going rate I think we need to move on!

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Leicester fans seemingly think they will get £50m+ for him? He's not going to cost that much surely? I'd have thought relegation would have halved his fee?

They are dreaming. £25m - £30m max..  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, duke313 said:

People keep throwing the £50m figure around but the only semi-concrete mention of it I've seen is an article saying that they would have to accept much less than that now that they've been relegated.

Â