Harvey Barnes

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Looked at a wrong thing to be fair - plenty over £20m :D (well, looks like about 15 players but yeah)

I dare Buendia to us as well as Norwich had just been relegated 😉

43 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Wouldn't we be more in the market for a left footed right winger?!

I was thinking about this, but we want our two wide players to be Moreno on left and X on right, we'd need the right side winger to be right footed. We have Bailey who is left footed. 

I think the second striker / forward we sign should be left footed

58 minutes ago, useless said:

Brentford hadn't just been relegated when they sold Watkins to us, and when we signed Buendia Norwich had actually just been promoted not relegated.

I don't say Brentford had. They lost the play off final. I thought Norwich had.

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

I was thinking about this, but we want our two wide players to be Moreno on left and X on right, we'd need the right side winger to be right footed. We have Bailey who is left footed. 

I think the second striker / forward we sign should be left footed

Barnes isn't a 10 though and has he played on the right much? Just don't see it myself even apart from the crazy money. Unless Emery wants to have a change of system as an option...

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Looked at a wrong thing to be fair - plenty over £20m :D (well, looks like about 15 players but yeah)

Buendia was championship when we signed him I think. Barnes will be in 25-30m range but no more than that.

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

Barnes isn't a 10 though and has he played on the right much? Just don't see it myself even apart from the crazy money. Unless Emery wants to have a change of system as an option...

I'm not saying Barnes is the right winger for us. Just that a right footed winger will be one we move for.

On 13/06/2023 at 18:22, romavillan said:

Wouldn't we be more in the market for a left footed right winger?!

Why would we specifically want a left footed right winger? A right footed right winger is generally considered a more balanced player.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Why would we specifically want a left footed right winger? A right footed right winger is generally considered a more balanced player.

Mahrez, Antony, Saka, Salah, Kulusevski are all left footed right wingers. It’s become a thing to have left footed players play on the right and right footed players play on the left. Grealish and Mbappe more good examples. 

Â