Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That training kit looks soaking wet, like they just pulled McGinn in out of the rain to sign his contract. I'm sure it's just the picture, but it's an odd looking material.

Be interesting to see how ordinary people look in a super shiny material on maybe a bit too tight fit. 😬

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That training kit looks soaking wet, like they just pulled McGinn in out of the rain to sign his contract. I'm sure it's just the picture, but it's an odd looking material.

To be fair, it is SJM. His kit is usually sweat-through before the game starts. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Training kit looks nice. Everyone fawning over the black and green keepers kit but I wish they did the badge like this on that rather than make it green

Away and Training kits usually end up being my favourites and go to.

Anyway, chuffed about Meatball!

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Training kit looks nice. Everyone fawning over the black and green keepers kit but I wish they did the badge like this on that rather than make it green

Agreed it looks better in white.

Did a double take when I saw the GK kit. People will scoff and rightly say Chelsea don't own round badges, we had it first, etc, but that recoloured round badge matching the kit colour just looks exactly like a Chelsea away kit.

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

The jerseys that Philly had under his charge were very nice:

image.png.822ae097873539c6d04fea3f1f38ce16.png

I do wonder if he has a good relationship with Nike and we'll be going back to them after this Castore fiasco. 

Not sure. Nike has the kit deal for the entire NBA.

Edited by Hornso

2 minutes ago, Hev said:

Might get a top this season purely because it might become a collectors item. The only year with that badge🤔

If the away one is similar to the background that was shown in the promo it could be very nice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bobzy said:

It's a shit kit with a shit sponsor heading into our most optimistic season in what feels like forever.

Well done Aston Villa :D 

We're probably going to look back on it fondly if we win some silverware.

Someone 20 years later: "The cup double shirt under Emery was one of my favourites. I miss the dodgy betting sponsors of the late 2010's/early 2020's."

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Mings literally just fits 

Looks to me like it's just been printed far too high up, when I look at shirts I have in the wardrobe the names are about 5 inches from the neck, that looks about 2 inches at best, whoever gets that shirt will have the name on their shoulders rather than their back