Midweek Football 24/27 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is it my imagination but did they freeze that and have it offside, then move it back freeze it again when he was onside and give the goal?

Absolutely… it was so clearly off side in the wide shot, then they clip it without the moment the ball is kicked for reference and have a mega angled shot. I **** hate arsenal but that was offside

12 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

What's the record for games without a win for an incombent manager? Asking for my Tory fat cockney mate with a dodgy uncle who's dog's deal with his emails and accounts

Eric Black had 7 for us, not sure how many Remi Garde went

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is it my imagination but did they freeze that and have it offside, then move it back freeze it again when he was onside and give the goal?

i saw a black cat, then i saw it again.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You saying that made me want to double check because I had the same thought.

There was an angle shown immediately after it was ruled offside and the angle is high, in line with the 18 yard box and he looks half a yard offside!

The angle they then repeatedly showed after this was much lower and looks like it was taken from near the corner flag, which is a perspective which brings the Arsenal defender forward.. plus, from this angle, you can't see the ball leaving de bruynes foot.

Really weird... 

16 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

It's bizarre how the oil cheats winning is better than Arsenal for some

I hate all the scum 6 clubs so hope they all crash and burn. If they play each other its always nice if one gets embarrassed

27 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Just got to hope they lose consistently so the good players leave and turmoil sets in more than it already has.

Cmon forest! 

The "good" players won't leave, they're on ridiculously valuable contracts that no else will give them because they're not actually that good. But then turmoil will set in because they'll have an unhappy squad they can't shift and no more FFP headroom to sign even more players.

Â