Midweek Football 24/27 April

andykeenan

36 minutes ago, calcifer said:

I work with 3 Liverpool fans and i could honesty say if i didn't like my job i would have chinned them by now, absolute melts! Never met decent one yet! When they lose its always the Ref, the pitch etc. Always turns to  personal abuse as well with them with Banter, they are worse than Small heath fans for that. When my dad died last year, they were like well one less scummy Villa fan in the world (this was all 3 of them!). So yeah i have my reasons for hating Liverpool! 

I’d be on a GBH charge if some word removed had said that.

Hope all three of them get cancer.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm trying to keep positive, but if that was the case, it'll be one of the best runs of any team on the Prem

It'll be one of the best runs, but all the other teams around us have managed these points totals, why shouldn't we?

If you want to do it, you have to beat good teams. 

We've got to get a better mentality.

12 hours ago, calcifer said:

I work with 3 Liverpool fans and i could honesty say if i didn't like my job i would have chinned them by now, absolute melts! Never met decent one yet! When they lose its always the Ref, the pitch etc. Always turns to  personal abuse as well with them with Banter, they are worse than Small heath fans for that. When my dad died last year, they were like well one less scummy Villa fan in the world (this was all 3 of them!). So yeah i have my reasons for hating Liverpool! 

Boris had them sussed. 

I'm fuming on your behalf about what they said about your Dad. I'd have been swinging a hammer at them. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, calcifer said:

I did wonder what Alan Hansen, Mark Lawrenson & Jason McAteer were doing these days.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Blackpool v Millwall. As if anyone ever said "I would love to visit 2 s***holes full of utter scumbags either end of the M6/ M1 route."

Blackpool are going to have about 15 minutes of injury time to avoid getting relegated. Rowett seems to be quietly doing a decent job given the budget they must have.

On 27/04/2023 at 21:45, sidcow said:

Yeah, conflicted. One of the "proper" clubs of English football. Them, us and Wolves bossed the top flight for decades before the Sky 6 even came on the scene. 

• Like 1

Â