Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

37 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Nice box with some pleasant freebies I would normally grab at a conference talk. Better than nothing though.

Look at fancy pants here getting freebies at a conference talk! 😛

1 hour ago, jackbauer24 said:

I don't even think we get a Villa rewards boost now - used to get something like 500points for being a ST holder.

Got bugger all, lost whatever points was left from last season and started off at zero for this one

6 hours ago, Hev said:

I remember when ST holders used to get 10% discount in the Club shop - what hapoened to that ?- it went some years ago now i believe

We sold the shop.

It's owned and run by Fanatics, you could get a discount in the shop by joining their scheme, Fanatics MVP, but the season ticket means no more to them than your Boots card.

17 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

We sold the shop.

It's owned and run by Fanatics, you could get a discount in the shop by joining their scheme, Fanatics MVP, but the season ticket means no more to them than your Boots card.

Oh wow. I had no idea. The shop is not as good as it was. Hardly anything for ladies now. 

4 minutes ago, Hev said:

Oh wow. I had no idea. The shop is not as good as it was. Hardly anything for ladies now. 

Previously run by the club for the fans.

Now run by a company for profit.

They'll sell what sells (assuming their atrocious manufacturing and logistics functions can make them and get them to villa park).

On topic: the club dont need to justify increases in season ticket prices when we're winning and theres a 30k waiting list.  But you would expect them to care about the service (or lack thereof) the fans are getting.

Edited by MrBlack

On 18/08/2023 at 14:38, brommy said:

I'm guessing, even bulk buying 30,000 of them would cost at least a tenner each, especially when including the postage. Not wishing to sound ungrateful but I'd probably prefer £10 off the ST cost, but I suppose fans would then say 'the club doesn't care about our loyalty - they didn't even send out a welcome pack!'

id be shocked if that little package cost more than £1. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn’t look like it will be anywhere near a sell out tomorrow, very poor considering Everton are bringing 6,500. I would hazard a guess that only 35% of fans on the ST waiting list would actually purchase a ST if they get the chance. 

Edited by WHY

1 hour ago, WHY said:

Doesn’t look like it will be anywhere near a sell out tomorrow, very poor considering Everton are bringing 6,500. I would hazard a guess that only 35% of fans on the ST waiting list would actually purchase a ST if they get the chance. 

You might be correct or incorrect about the % of people who would purchase a season ticket. But you can’t infer anything from the sale of Everton tickets, even a lot of season ticket holders aren’t going.  It’s just not the same for a mid-week league cup 3rd round match. 

Both of my lads can’t make it today because of football commitments, but I’ve gone online and it looks like I can only sell my ticket back to the club. How does that work?

One has an under 21 season ticket and the other an under 18

Edited by Follyfoot

35 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Both of my lads can’t make it today because of football commitments, but I’ve gone online and it looks like I can only sell my ticket back to the club. How does that work?

One has an under 21 season ticket and the other an under 18

You list them and the club put them on general sale , if they sell you get 80% of what you paid for them

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

You list them and the club put them on general sale , if they sell you get 80% of what you paid for them

Sorry mate, not made myself clear, the only ticket I can list for resale is my own. There is no option to list the tickets for the boys even though I paid for them if that makes sense.

I followed instructions clicked on my name et cetera, just as it says, but the only ticket for resale is mine that could be listed

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Sorry mate, not made myself clear, the only ticket I can list for resale is my own. There is no option to list the tickets for the boys even though I paid for them if that makes sense.

I followed instructions clicked on my name et cetera, just as it says, but the only ticket for resale is mine that could be listed

Have you linked their fan I.D.s to your account?

31 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have random stuff like that on my account for some reason as I have a family ticket I am missing 1 child from the group so when wanting to buy your seat for cup games it's impossible without a call and losing the will to live whilst you wait for them to answer.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, brommy said:

Have you linked their fan I.D.s to your account?

Yes, and it’s never a problem getting tickets as they reserve them in a block for us to buy for up games et cetera as all our fan IDs are linked. We’ll have to give them a call, but thanks for your response.👍

• Thanks 1

Â