Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I went trinity as that’s where the family area is. That’s as specific as I could make it

I’ve got a membership for my oldest and have found seats easy to get in family section and then I move mine.

It’s ironic the last 2 games we’ve sat in the same two seats and there’s 2 blokes next to us that chat shit all game. Bad language throughout.

I assume they season ticket holders as heard them talking about the differently type of fans that sit around them each game.

My daughter has said please can we not sit near them again. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve got a membership for my oldest and have found seats easy to get in family section and then I move mine.

It’s ironic the last 2 games we’ve sat in the same two seats and there’s 2 blokes next to us that chat shit all game. Bad language throughout.

I assume they season ticket holders as heard them talking about the differently type of fans that sit around them each game.

My daughter has said please can we not sit near them again. 

I never sit in the family area with my 11 year old. Middle and lower Trinity is prob his preferred at the Holte end of the ground. Upper Trinity is good as long as not too far back. Somehow we managed to get C3 for Sheffield, can't normally get anywhere near there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I never sit in the family area with my 11 year old. Middle and lower Trinity is prob his preferred at the Holte end of the ground. Upper Trinity is good as long as not too far back. Somehow we managed to get C3 for Sheffield, can't normally get anywhere near there

I’ve managed to get M1 for Sheffield. Should be good experience. For Burnley it was nearly sold out so had to get P7 and pay adult price for my daughter as she really wanted to go. If she happy both these games won’t bother with family stand again. 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve managed to get M1 for Sheffield. Should be good experience. For Burnley it was nearly sold out so had to get P7 and pay adult price for my daughter as she really wanted to go. If she happy both these games won’t bother with family stand again. 

Didn't realise P7 didn't have concession tickets... which players shirt were you after?

15 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Didn't realise P7 didn't have concession tickets... which players shirt were you after?

Dougie or Martinez but she’d go nuts over any shirt as I guess all kids would. I’ve been trying to sort out mascot tickets for ages but keep missing out. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dougie or Martinez but she’d go nuts over any shirt as I guess all kids would. I’ve been trying to sort out mascot tickets for ages but keep missing out. 

You'll need a big sign, politeness might work. Some of them I've seen can be pretty rude. Nowt wrong with being polite when asking..

Being a mascot is a draw isn't it, and then you pay about £4-500 for the privilege if successful. That's season ticket money, well used to be

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

You'll need a big sign, politeness might work. Some of them I've seen can be pretty rude. Nowt wrong with being polite when asking..

Being a mascot is a draw isn't it, and then you pay about £4-500 for the privilege if successful. That's season ticket money, well used to be

Yep aint cheap but just once would be a great memory.  Thanks for the tips mate. I can’t be carrying a big sign on the train so might give that one a miss.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1

I signed my son up for a membership when he was born but I've no idea how I did it what his login was or how to get it back. I don't think I could do it under my account. So yes it was **** painful that's all I remember.

I'd like to get him on the list but don't have another 3 hours to spare.

• 2 months later...

Just wondering, do season ticket holders get to buy whatever seats are free before the general sale is open? Or are there only certain areas that are available? I'm looking to get Wolves tickets but I'm coming from Canada. Potentially have a friend's partner who is a season ticket holder, that I may ask to grab me a pair. It's been so long since I've been to Villa Park and last time was a pre season friendly against Fiorentina!

4 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Just wondering, do season ticket holders get to buy whatever seats are free before the general sale is open? Or are there only certain areas that are available? I'm looking to get Wolves tickets but I'm coming from Canada. Potentially have a friend's partner who is a season ticket holder, that I may ask to grab me a pair. It's been so long since I've been to Villa Park and last time was a pre season friendly against Fiorentina!

A Villa fan in Canada!

Welcome Cyrup Regis.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Yes they do. Tickets will go on sale to members first and then a few days later for STH to buy extras. Looking at the dates they gave out at the beginning of the season, the tickets should be available for members on 4th March and for STHs on 11th March.

What I will say is that I would guess that this is a fixture that may sell out to members and might not get to STH extras. 

40 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Can you elaborate?

If you go on the app you will see there is a QR code for your season ticket or you can add it to your phone wallet.  Don’t need the physical card anymore. 

Im surprised there has been no communication around this though. A friend told me.

Is this old news and Im just finding out now ?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If you go on the app you will see there is a QR code for your season ticket or you can add it to your phone wallet.  Don’t need the physical card anymore. 

Im surprised there has been no communication around this though. A friend told me.

If I'm honest, I don't know - I think there's been talk about it this season and I have a dim memory that it might have been something that was launched for one of the cup games.

I like the card, it's simple and works for me, but I know there are people who would much rather have everything on their phone - I like that there are options, I hope that all of those options remain.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Do not quote me on this, but I think it was only for the Chelsea game in the cup rather than have paper tickets. Might be wrong

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Do not quote me on this, but I think it was only for the Chelsea game in the cup rather than have paper tickets. Might be wrong

You could be right. I’ve added it to my Apple wallet but I’ll take the card with me on Saturday just in case 

• Like 1

I was sent an email about uploading my season ticket to my wallet a few weeks ago or so... But I haven't done so. Once or twice a year I can't make a game so lend my ticket to a friend or family member without faff of following club rules. When we inevitably do go fully digital, those days will be gone I assume.

Â