Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

Looking back at the start of this thread, season tickets were announced in April. Hopefully we hear about next seasons pretty soon. I was one of the lucky ones that my ticket barely went up much last year. I’m expecting that to change next season. Especially with the ground expansion/Europe on the horizon. 

I’m in the Holte, so shouldn’t affect me, but I do wonder how they’ll rehouse those in the North (providing the full stand is closed?)

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Looking back at the start of this thread, season tickets were announced in April. Hopefully we hear about next seasons pretty soon. I was one of the lucky ones that my ticket barely went up much last year. I’m expecting that to change next season. Especially with the ground expansion/Europe on the horizon. 

I’m in the Holte, so shouldn’t affect me, but I do wonder how they’ll rehouse those in the North (providing the full stand is closed?)

I thought they were still waiting for something else first before ground expansion starts? Wasn’t expecting expansion to start this summer.

As for season ticket increases I’m hoping it’s no more than 5% max because we got hit last year in our group. My mom’s went up 30%+ from memory.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

The meeting was informed that the Club intends for the majority of Adult season ticket prices to increase by 15% and our 23/24 season ticket prices will move us into the top 8 of the Premier League benchmarking.

There are 7 London clubs. I assume this means we'll be more expensive than at least 3 of them.

Im sure the 15% increase is going to go down well...

Also they shoild keep the free home game for cups if your gonna increase prices.  So basically like most services these days paying more and  getting less...

Top 8 prices for top 8 football, I guess can't really be argued with. But they should probably bring in the context of regional cost of living, and given we're not in London, we shouldn't really be charging as much as them. 

Suspect this will drive a few more away.

Difficult balancing act really. 

Edited by MrBlack

Its a piss take another increase after last season's and the reasoning is to align our prices with others, the ££ they will generate will be what 3million at most? We have had two saturday 3pm kick off this season, a couple of mates have missed at least 4 games due to  continued movement of kick off times and days

Edited by rbcuk

11 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I’m gonna be selfish here and say this is good news for us peeps on the waiting list 😂

Bet it won’t be. People will moan but I think few fans will give up their season tickets just as the future is starting to look bright. They’ll be more likely to get themselves into debt trying to pay for it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My mate has a ST in the North Stand and it looks like they are going up more than 15% in there. He said his ST has now gone up by over 60% in the past 2 seasons. This is taking the piss given how poor the facilities are in there. I used to sit in there but moved due to the facilities, nowhere for fans to stand on the concourse, most stand in the stair well. 

13 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Its a piss take another increase after last season's and the reasoning is to align our prices with others, the ££ they will generate will be what a 3million at most? We have had two saturday 3pm kick off this season, a couple of mates have missed at least 4 games due to  continued movement of kick off times and days

If we get in Europe expect plenty of Sunday kick offs at home, horrible 

15% increase for the same shit seat in the same shit stand with the same shit facilities.

**** Purslow and **** this club. People can barely afford to eat but let's price gouge people who stood by this club for decades and in the Championship.

Scum.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WHY said:

If we get in Europe expect plenty of Sunday kick offs at home, horrible 

Yeah understandable if we get into Europe, But most this season could have easily been on a sat at 3pm 

Â