• Bailey
    • Watkins
    • Coutinho (Buendía 69)
    • Cash (Bailey 81)
    • Dendoncker (Luiz 88)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/01/23 at 23:59

8 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

We were probably the better team on the day, and so I'd certainly feel hard done by if we'd missed out on the win because of a disallowed goal like that. Suspect most of us would 

Why did he push Ramsey/stamp on his heal? It was soft but a stupid decision from their player. 

Edited by tinker
Missed a stamp

Just now, tinker said:

Why did he push Ramsey? It was soft but a stupid decision from their player. 

You'd have to ask him mate 😉 I can see why it was given, but it was very soft, and on another day the goal stands. So I think they've a right to feel hard done by

Highlights one of the issues with VAR really, in that so many decisions in football are subjective 

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

These wins should hopefully help attract a couple players to join us the next week 

Indeed, all of a sudden... the argument of " Chasing European Football " does not look so unrealistic at all.

28 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Watkins was clearly onside, the foul in the lead up to their goal is very soft IMO. We've got away with one there

about time, are we getting all benevolent, when we have had some howlers go against us, in the past.

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

Why did he push Ramsey? It was soft but a stupid decision from their player. 

Again, you're talking about the push, which would be soft, but as well as the push, he trod on the back of his ankle. It's a clear foul that took our player out of the game, there's nothing soft about it, IMO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

You'd have to ask him mate 😉 I can see why it was given, but it was very soft, and on another day the goal stands. So I think they've a right to feel hard done by

Highlights one of the issues with VAR really, in that so many decisions in football are subjective 

Just seen it again, it was a stamp on his heal and the Push that disallowed the goal.

Southampton fans actually believe they were 'robbed'. 

Says it all about your modern football fan u can't trust a word they say, Contant muddying of the waters. 

I mean Villa didn't play well but we played alot better than them and they're disallowed goal was a blatent foul can't rake people's heels and get away with it ffs. 

And obviously let's not forget there Constant fouling and getting away with it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fruitvilla said:

He also steps on Ramsey's heel at the same time ... that's why Ramsey went down.

I don't think it's even that soft, their player deliberately tries to move Ramsey out the way so that Ramsey can't head it and he can control it. That's not allowed.

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Says it all about your modern football fan u can't trust a word they say, Contant muddying of the waters. 

I mean Villa didn't play well but we played alot better than them and they're disallowed goal was a blatent foul can't rake people's heels and get away with it ffs. 

Must be reading Russian bloggers 

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Yep.

We could’ve had one if not two penalties…

It was a foul, no goal.

• Like 1

Â