• Bailey
    • Watkins
    • Coutinho (Buendía 69)
    • Cash (Bailey 81)
    • Dendoncker (Luiz 88)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/01/23 at 23:59

• Administrator

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

A mod will add the players to the MoTM poll later.

It feels like we got lucky, as we were really quite poor in front of goal and the decisions swung the game, but on balance the game winning decisions were right and we should have had one penalty, IMO.

Martinez MotM, some ridiculous saves in there.

I'm very, very worried about how ineffective we are in front of goal. Buendia, Coutinho and Bailey are not good long term options here.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

I've never felt as comfortable defending a lead as I do under Emery. 

Not the best performance, I think the ref was quite favourable to us but we did enough. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

It feels like we got lucky, as we were really quite poor in front of goal and the decisions swung the game, but on balance the game winning decisions were right and we should have had one penalty, IMO.

I'm very, very worried about how ineffective we are in front of goal. Buendia, Coutinho and Buendia are not good long term options here.

so nice you have to say it twice

• Haha 1

That was a slog, but didn't give too many decent chances away. Wouldn't want to watch that back as a neutral, but a great result on the road against a side who've found a bit of confidence recently.

• VT Supporter

Excellent win. We need more fire up front but job done again. 16 points from 21 in the league. Really well done. Great momentum to sign one or two players now.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'm very, very worried about how ineffective we are in front of goal. Buendia, Coutinho and Buendia are not good long term options here.

Even with 2 of him on the pitch…

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â