• Coutinho
    • Buendía (Coutinho 66)
    • Ramsey (Sanson 67)
    • Young (Casj 71)
    • Watkins (Ings 72)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/23 at 23:59

Just now, Davkaus said:

He's right though. All we did was tippy tappy around the box. They had the better chances by far. We are **** shit. 

Ok, Emery takes the blame as well then. 

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

He’s thrown away both cups with team selections. Bailey is absolutely terrible. 

That team had more than enough to win tonight, or should have. It's a mentally weak squad that needs cutting through with a **** scythe. Cowards and wasters.

They looked complacent from the off. They think because they were playing a L2 side it was going to be an easy ride. Truly awful and fully deserved. I hope they get the biggest kick up the arse and give Leeds a hiding after that. 

Manager gets 0/10. All players 1/10

Weakened team in the Carabao, weakened team in the FA Cup. Utter shit Unai. 

I said it yesterday.  Stevenage are used to winning. It becomes a habit 

7 years in a row out in the 3rd round. Utter bollox. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can’t just be going through the motions at 1-0 like that against a motivated side.

Felt like a pre season friendly. No surprise the goal came from sloppy, casual play. The pass by Olsen was fine IMO, just terrible from Dendoncker.

Bailey had a mare, he’s got confidence issues. Feel like that miss against Wolves has really got to him.

Sanson the only real glimmer of hope, but I mean it was League Two opposition so who knows.

Luiz and Coutinho played ok. Augustinsson looked ok, seemed like a nasty injury though, imagine he’ll be out for a while.

All in all a shit day, and Emery can’t be churning out performances like that on a regular basis.

• Like 1

ONLY Aston Villa could produce that performance. Aston Villa, the hard bleeding anal gimp of the Premier League. Please **** us brutally in the arse publicly and make it hurt. My girlfriend said why are you laughing and I said because it is classic Villa. I am laughing at how utterly **** pathetic the team I support is. **** off Villa. And to the people saying it doesn't matter, it does. We lost to Steven.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

This one is on him, should have taken this a bit more serious 

Literally any team we put out should be wiping the floor with a League Two side.

Im not that bothered anyway, we weren’t going to win it so may as well go out now.

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Manager gets 0/10. All players 1/10

Weakened team in the Carabao, weakened team in the FA Cup. Utter shit Unai. 

I said it yesterday.  Stevenage are used to winning. It becomes a habit 

7 years in a row out in the 3rd round. Utter bollox. 

There’s nothing wrong with using the squad, the players just weren’t up for it.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

That team had more than enough to win tonight, or should have. It's a mentally weak squad that needs cutting through with a **** scythe. Cowards and wasters.

On paper maybe, we shouldn’t have taken any chances. Same with United in the last cup game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trillvillan said:

No it isnt lol! 

How can he help Dendoncker's blunder and Olsen's terrible organization and awareness. 

Keeping Bailey on for the full game wasn't a good call I'm afraid. Wasted so much in final third with chronic decision making.

I think Demi said in match thread Ings and Watkins should've had half hour as a pair, think that would've been a decent call but didn't happen.

Even if we'd hung on for 1-0 we didn't play well at all today. A replay was least Stevenage deserved.

• Like 1

I don't like the over the top slagging off of our players but not really sure how you can defend that result!

Lets just hope it is not a Leicester or Wolves after affect

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

Â