Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

On 09/04/2023 at 00:27, Starscrem_Prime said:

Was absolutely class today. If 50% of Emery signings fit in to the team half as well, we'll be laughing after summer.

I’d like that half as much as if it was 25%

I watched him a fair number of times for Betis since they are my team in Spain (very casual fan) but I didn't think he would be this good.

Must be up there with one of the best signings for any team this January

• Like 3

Utterly insane player. I think that's the best performance I've ever seen from a Villa LB in my life given who we were up against: Newcastle genuinely couldn't handle him today.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

Utterly insane player. I think that's the best performance I've ever seen from a Villa LB in my life given who we were up against: Newcastle genuinely couldn't handle him today.

Up there with one of the best we have seen from a winger. A LB should not be thread through balls of that quality. Absolutely unplayable right now. 

One 13 million pound player has transformed our attacking play. Nassef just needs to stick 100 million in Unais bank , let Lange go on a whole summer holiday and let him spend what he wants. 

We have never ever had a manager that can just know what a player will do since Saunders. I had never heard of him before we bought him but he is sinply sensational. 

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I’m actually confused by just how good he is. How was he still kicking around waiting for us to pick him up as a lower midtable team at this time in his career? He’s quality. 

Kicking around? This stage of his career? what? :D We've not plucked a diamond from the rough here, we just benefitted from him having worked with Emery before, and the obscene wealth of the PL. His old team is 5th in La Liga, and he was playing in the Champion's League last season.

Edited by Davkaus

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Kicking around? This stage of his career? what? :D We've not plucked a diamond from the rough here, we just benefitted from him having worked with Emery before, and the obscene wealth of the PL. His old team is 5th in La Liga, and he was playing in the Champion's League last season.

One way of looking at it I guess. But equally he’s a couple of months off his 30th birthday, uncapped, only cost £13m etc (and I don’t think has ever played Champions League has he? But you might be right, I haven’t checked that)

Â