VillaTalk Deadpool 2023

Xela

Rivalled for me by Brian Moore (obvs) and for radio Ron Jones radio 2.

Those of a certain vintage will have mimicked Motty in the school playground, dribbling for what seemed like forever, doing a high pitched Motty-esque self commentary at 100mph, then slotting the tennis ball easily past the chubby asthmatic kid in goal then spinning around to accept your team mates adulation whist finishing off said commentary with the famous words "oh what a goal !!"

RIP Motty.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Those of a certain vintage will have mimicked Motty in the school playground, dribbling for what seemed like forever, doing a high pitched Motty-esque self commentary at 100mph, then slotting the tennis ball easily past the chubby asthmatic kid in goal then spinning around to accept your team mates adulation whist finishing off said commentary with the famous words "oh what a goal !!"

RIP Motty.

A quality goal, by a quality player.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

RIP Motty.

Or shot with one of those cheap plastic footballs so thin and flimsy that they actually made a pinging noise when you kicked them and would literally swerve from one side of the goal to the complete other side of the goal in such a way that Beckham would fall on his knees weeping. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Hope Motty doesn't mind me posting this gem (a lil bit NSFW)

I used to plays as Kaiserslautern on Sensible Soccer on the Amiga , purely for that name (showing my age) 

• Like 2